Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fml didnt know the champion hoody was dropping and missed it 
indifferent.gif

by far by favorite item from the season, need to track down an xl ash or grey. Did these go pretty quick obviously? (I looked at 11:07 after restock email)

If you copped a mophie first drop and place order on restock do they cancel your order if you use same billing/shipping?

damn, i remember i copped the black s logo last season, at my work's bathroom with my phone with 4g on. this is hilarious how it just keeps getting more absurd. 

had a final from 7am-9am, so i knew there was no hope for me.
laugh.gif

Damn I should've order another one then. I thought they would since its 1 style only

If you're talking about the initial drop weeks ago, you should be fine. The issue is trying to get the same item on the same day.

fml didnt know the champion hoody was dropping and missed it :stoneface:  

by far by favorite item from the season, need to track down an xl ash or grey. Did these go pretty quick obviously? (I looked at 11:07 after restock email)

Not at all at 11:07 you probably just missed an XL

On another note I hope they're as quick with their shipping as they were last week. My order got here on Friday last week.

Last edited:
Not at all at 11:07 you probably just missed an XL

On another note I hope they're as quick with their shipping as they were last week. My order got here on Friday last week.
you're lucky, I live on SI too and they never ship my order until Monday or Tuesday, I don't even get it til Wed. Out of state people always get theirs before me. 

Cut and Sew. Plus I'm not 100% positive, but isn't the Champion stuff from Champion Japan, who seem to have a higher QA and if I'm reading their site correctly are the only people that sell Made in the USA Champion gear.
Nah, the Champion stuff is Made in Vietnam. Quality is OK, but nothing like their high end stuff. 

I never get those posts, even if someone knows that it's in stock at the moment you ask the question, on an item like that, unless you're literally posting it around the corner from the shop the odds of you making it there and finding it in stock are pretty slim.

The best way is to just run down there and check yourself, then post a report ala: "Just left SUP NY, they still had a ton of mophies in stock and S Caps in orange."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom