Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$98 for some sweatshorts
frown.gif

I know its Supreme, but steel
yeah I wanted them, but could not justify that

Why does Supreme even send a email out to everyone about new items in the store.

By the time it hits they inbox and people see it, everything new is OOS

Last edited:

All the colors of the over dyed hoodies sold out that fast? 

sick.gif
Pink and teal was one of the first to go. Then black, Indigo and Mustard was available for a good 10 minutes. 
Do size small hoodies even exist? I swear they're always all gone by 10:59
added it to cart but by the time i manually checked out, it was sold out. I knew it when i saw the decline, went back out and grabbed a medium for myself using same card and got it. Wanted to gift my girl the small, haven't been able to cart a size small in anything all season. 

Pink and teal was one of the first to go. Then black, Indigo and Mustard was available for a good 10 minutes. 

added it to cart but by the time i manually checked out, it was sold out. I knew it when i saw the decline, went back out and grabbed a medium for myself using same card and got it. Wanted to gift my girl the small, haven't been able to cart a size small in anything all season. 
Dammmm man that's exactly what I'm tryin to do. Wanted to get my girl a pink hoodie but it looks like the only way I can get a small is to pay resale :smh: I already know the Classic Logo hoodies will go 10x faster

Dammmm man that's exactly what I'm tryin to do. Wanted to get my girl a pink hoodie but it looks like the only way I can get a small is to pay resale
mean.gif
I already know the Classic Logo hoodies will go 10x faster
only hoodies i liked so far were the astro, the harvard, and the overdye. Have been trying since 10:59 to cart a size small for my girl lol. Once or twice I was able to cart but after entering CC, sold out. Even the tee's damn it.

Why does Supreme even send a email out to everyone about new items in the store.

By the time it hits they inbox and people see it, everything new is OOS

Everything hyped. Plenty of kids will settle for other stuff, plus what does it cost supreme? They want to mail you regular updates snyway

only hoodies i liked so far were the astro, the harvard, and the overdye. Have been trying since 10:59 to cart a size small for my girl lol. Once or twice I was able to cart but after entering CC, sold out. Even the tee's damn it.
Dang man. Can't even win when we're tryin to do the right thing lol

Saw size small in all colors of the champion hoodie. Would've been pretty easy. Thankfully I'm a large tho

Damn haven't been through here in a minute.

Copped burgundy S logo today

and had time to go back for a pink

My girl and I are gonna be matchy matchy (I got her to come around to supreme ever since she saw me in the boxers 
nthat.gif
)

Damn haven't been through here in a minute.

Copped burgundy S logo today

and had time to go back for a pink

My girl and I are gonna be matchy matchy (I got her to come around to supreme ever since she saw me in the boxers :nthat: )

Told ya she wouldnt be able to resist the Supreme drawls :lol:

Can't trust mobile no more.  I think I'm more salty I struck out than actually missing out on the S hat, but without autofill I had no chance.
laugh.gif

Damn..cant get anything with these bots running the online shop..Cleaning up everything that restocks.

WTF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom