Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saLLLty...
bae was using macbook and got Card decline for hoodie, i only got to card input page on my desktop for tee. same situation on the restocks...

website lagged on me after pressing on checkout popup after adding tee to cart.

i have pretty fast internet speeds (~75mb/s with 15 ping) here in west coast. hopefully next week i pull out the dubs.

Question related to the captcha, once you hit verify if the loading takes too long does that pretty much mean no luck?

Also, I got both but was there a captcha for either the Jordan 5 or Air Max 98 release (don't remember)?

Tbh I'm not that mad..wasn't crazy about this or TNF collab..kind of happy I failed lolol..

Last time I needed something and went resale route was 7 samurai [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I hate MJ, but will try to cop for the wagyu and toro dinner I'll buy after I flip it.

I hate MJ, but will try to cop for the wagyu and toro dinner I'll buy after I flip it.
How can anyone hate MJ?? 
indifferent.gif

Man the last t-shirt to resale like this was the supreme undercover witch tee.  and that was only $250 on release day. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom