Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how'd you manage to get both ?

i wouldn't risk trying to shrink, i would just look for a size swap or sell and buy my size if I was you

Got lucky, I guess. Checked out sweatshirt like 10 minutes after it dropped.

I shrunk my medium t-shirts no problem. I've never tried on a printed hoodie, as I only have one medium hoodie and it's embroidered. I will probably try to shrink the CDG, anyway. Medium is way too big.

Entered wrong email for my cdg white hoodie, put my email as [email protected]

Emailed preme my correct email addy along w my order # and stuff...card has been charged as well...anbody ever make this mistake? And did u get your item/s???

Entered wrong email for my cdg white hoodie, put my email as [email protected]

Emailed preme my correct email addy along w my order # and stuff...card has been charged as well...anbody ever make this mistake? And did u get your item/s???
Email doesn't matter. They just send confirmation and tracking to the email. As long as you entered your address correctly you're good

Did any ATC services succeed today? Tried to diversify my chances and all struck out. Want to make sure I have a working one for the Nike collab. 

Did any ATC services succeed today? Tried to diversify my chances and all struck out. Want to make sure I have a working one for the Nike collab. 

At this point, with ATCs still trying to figure out getting thru the captcha, your better off going manual. Paid off for me today with the hoodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom