Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can anyone hate MJ?? 
indifferent.gif
I'm a metal guy. Not a pop music fan. MJ wasn't well liked for a long time until he died then now everyone likes him again.

I'm a metal guy. Not a pop music fan. MJ wasn't well liked for a long time until he died then now everyone likes him again.

False.

MJ was definitely controversial later in his career, but he still was massively popular.

Posthumous popularity is par for the course for celebs.

Copped a sweatshirt in black/medium online today. Think I could shrink it down to a small in the dryer without doing too much damage to the print? Also got a t-shirt in small. Wish the sizes were the reverse. Oh, well.

Copped a sweatshirt in black/medium online today. Think I could shrink it down to a small in the dryer without doing too much damage to the print? Also got a t-shirt in small. Wish the sizes were the reverse. Oh, well.
No don't do that. The screen print will melt. Sell it to me...

Last edited:
how'd you manage to get both ?
i wouldn't risk trying to shrink, i would just look for a size swap or sell and buy my size if I was you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom