Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need one more set of black boxers then I'll be happy if supreme doesn't release anything else I like.

I can do ankle or higher, no shows tend to get pulled down when I'm moving around and I don't like the feeling of shoe materials on my ankles. I would like to see them do something interesting with socks, but it'd seem like a johnny come lately move with all the brands doing ridiculous socks now.

Only no show socks that havent fallen off while on foot are Jcrew joints. I highly reccomend those. Will NOT be copping the supreme joints.

That pink overdye hoodie catchin my eye 
nerd.gif

I've got enough confidence to rock pink, plus it always makes me look like I've gotten a good bit of sun, even this early in the year when I'm still super yellow from being covered up and inside all winter.

S hat is clean af.

My girl saw it and said it was her favorite of what I have gotten this season.

You do you tho.

Saw a few "bot" posts on IG etc. Really hope it doesnt come to that. Honestly it killed NDC for me, I don't even bother there anymore. I know that people use them with success but I have still been good without one. That crap takes over and it's a wrap for me. Really feel like Supreme is one of the last things I can cop what I want online most times and be succesful.

Saw a few "bot" posts on IG etc. Really hope it doesnt come to that. Honestly it killed NDC for me, I don't even bother there anymore. I know that people use them with success but I have still been good without one. That crap takes over and it's a wrap for me. Really feel like Supreme is one of the last things I can cop what I want online most times and be succesful.

You should be good man. From what I saw on multiple forums a good amount of people were able to cop today without bots

Said this earlier. Only reason you should ever use a bot for Supreme is if you're at work during the 11:00 am drop and can't do it yourself. 

#TeamManual. Only thing I ever struck out on was the Le Bain. Got Foams, Forces, BOGO no problem 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom