Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

They did have black boxers.
Wanna grab me a small?
happy.gif
happy.gif
ill be pretty pissed if they have smalls in all of the sudden in the black boxers

Ya'll gotta stop with the Boxer requests

Asking for anything but Boxers...PAUSE!

mean.gif

Strangers asking Strangers for Boxers?

I'm hittin you up next week for sure. Don't forget about me!

Haha, I was originally going for the mophie but obviously knew I wasn't going to be able to grab them. Idk I just couldn't leave empty handed and the quality on the embroidery tee is nice. I was hoping for it to be pretty thick. Grabbed that but the best thing I got was the Rose Garden sticker and Moth sticker.

I was pretty blown when I saw that.  Ribbed sleeves and waist ruined it. :smh:

Yea I kinda regret copping one :/
I'll see how I feel bout it when I get in person tho
If they had that design on a regular polo or a rugby, that jawn woulda been flames tho

Yea I kinda regret copping one :/
I'll see how I feel bout it when I get in person tho
If they had that design on a regular polo or a rugby, that jawn woulda been flames tho
I honestly think i'll be alright in person, but that was enough of a factor for me not to cop though.

Them Jacquard long sleeves are cool but I dont mess with the colors. Also restock on the Ash hoodie Size XL & Sz L in black & navy of the Champ warm up pullovers

Only thing I wanted was the Suede Camp hat I was surprised those dropped today wanted the brown one. Thought I'd sit out of this weeks drop with the Undercover drop next week supposedly...

As he should. You want him to take the low road and turn this thread into one big argument? I don't take sides in ish like this but to me the drama is so whack.
totally agree with you, i just think its funny. I got no problems w him at all, the thread is better w no drama

Passed on this week. Nothing I needed. Dont get at all why the S hat is so popular to yall. Joint is weak

That emperor bomber is 
nthat.gif

Passed on this week. Nothing I needed. Dont get at all why the S hat is so popular to yall. Joint is weak

That emperor bomber is :nthat:  
Exactly. That S Logo is weak as hell... resell was a big factor though. Its the reason everyone went after the same color first.

@DanVSMan That trick worked B..too bad i couldnt pull more than just the S panel. Appreciate that
smokin.gif
Glad you copped with the swiftness and happy I could have a part in it. 
totally agree with you, i just think its funny. I got no problems w him at all, the thread is better w no drama
Yeah, I mean we're all adults in here. Dunno why it has to get so High School over competing personalities. Every once in a while is one thing but it's like every day I see some ish. Just plain boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom