Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@af1 1982  pushing that knife in deep
eyes.gif

#gladFAMatethough

Last edited:
Said this earlier. Only reason you should ever use a bot for Supreme is if you're at work during the 11:00 am drop and can't do it yourself. 

#TeamManual. Only thing I ever struck out on was the Le Bain. Got Foams, Forces, BOGO no problem 
LeBain and flyknits seemed impossible manually.

anyone ever order something from supreme and get 2 tracking numbers? I ordered a mophie and got tracking for 1 package weighing .8 lbs and a tracking number for a package weighing .7

anyone ever order something from supreme and get 2 tracking numbers? I ordered a mophie and got tracking for 1 package weighing .8 lbs and a tracking number for a package weighing .7

Probably just reprinted the label. When they print the label. A tracking number is created. They probably messed up trying to stick it on the box.

Last season actually.  I ordered a grey LS pocket tee and they sent me a package that weighed like 3 lbs, which I thought a little odd.  I got another shipping confirmation about 6 hours later for a package that was 1 lb.  Dudes sent me a grey reflective thermal zip up by accident and then shipped me the LS later that day
pimp.gif
.  Never heard anything about it from them afterwards.

Last season actually.  I ordered a grey LS pocket tee and they sent me a package that weighed like 3 lbs, which I thought a little odd.  I got another shipping confirmation about 6 hours later for a package that was 1 lb.  Dudes sent me a grey reflective thermal zip up by accident and then shipped me the LS later that day :pimp: .  Never heard anything about it from them afterwards.
kinda hopin for a similar come up

Last season actually.  I ordered a grey LS pocket tee and they sent me a package that weighed like 3 lbs, which I thought a little odd.  I got another shipping confirmation about 6 hours later for a package that was 1 lb.  Dudes sent me a grey reflective thermal zip up by accident and then shipped me the LS later that day :pimp: .  Never heard anything about it from them afterwards.

I want to have that feeling one day :smokin

Just noticed that this happened to me too. Guess we'll see when the numbers update.

^^Legit...you can spot fakes by the eyelets where the strings come out...fakes don't have the plastic or metal piece surrounding it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom