Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this has just been a season of hats for me. Swiss Camo, Leather Camp, TNF Headband, and now the S cap. I hope they do a round 2 of pocket tees.

smh, im prolly SOL too
I would be mad  who do you think did it warehouse worker in a rush or nosey ups worker. Dont they get paid enough that stealing is not worth it.

edit: it had to be the delivery service warehouse worker would of just repacked it not do that crappy tape job.

Last edited:
chr0nix chr0nix

File a charge back on your credit card, then find the vacuum repair guy from breaking bad, cause you will need a new identity to continue copping from Supreme.

I would be mad  who do you think did it warehouse worker in a rush or nosey ups worker. Dont they get paid enough that stealing is not worth it.

edit: it had to be the delivery service warehouse worker would of just repacked it not do that crappy tape job.
idk but the way the cut it was so obvious like wtf.

I blame UPS.
Numbnut drivers delivered Supreme package at 8:30 pm last night, but used tried delivery exception at 7pm tonight even though family was home just to start the weekend. BS.

Small fabric patch might help.

Hey guys what yall think i would be paying for the Transatlantic Pull over. Saw it in person today in green and regret not pulling the trigger...

Need a L
They seem to be around 800, if you can get a Medium or Small Olive for a good price I got a Large Olive I'm looking to trade.

smokin.gif
 good man... they never wanna trade though 
laugh.gif

I blame UPS.
Numbnut drivers delivered Supreme package at 8:30 pm last night, but used tried delivery exception at 7pm tonight even though family was home just to start the weekend. BS.

Small fabric patch might help.
i dont know **** about sewing lol 
Same thing happened to my joe swirl tee smh. Fortunately the shirt was intact tho. I'd be so heated if I were you bruh
oh you best believe i am ******* livid ... are you on the west coast? **** always takes like 8 days to get here from NYC. first time this happened to me though.. just my luck 
mean.gif

i dont know **** about sewing lol 
oh you best believe i am ******* livid ... are you on the west coast? **** always takes like 8 days to get here from NYC. first time this happened to me though.. just my luck :smh:

Yea dude I'm on the west side and usually get my stuff in the following Thursday or Friday

Your better off moving to NYC or LA then dreaming of a supreme shop to open in your crappy little city

Just keeping it real!

I think an interview with Jebbia said they opened the Paris store because they saw they had a ton of Euro online sales shipping to Paris so they knew they had a big consumer base there. The question would be what is the next most popular place they ship to without a store.

wow this is bs, just got home from work and saw my CDG package has been sliced opened with a boxcutter and retaped.

Opened it up and saw the preme bag had the same slash on it and then noticed my CDG hoodie has a small cut on it.

i've always hated how preme ships in these flimsy *** bags.

now i gotta open up a UPS claim, im so mad >:  

This happened to me too this season. Luckily it didn't damage the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom