Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there already a supreme sf rumor years back?

yup, was back around the time the Diamond store on haight was rumored/announced.

would save me a ton on shipping :lol:

i'm so lazy, I'd still order online :lol:

Last edited:
No, I feel those never pop up, and that price is great for another buyer, but you're picky, that huge graphic is gonna crack, isn't that why you got rid of the Kate Moss?
Plus faded black looks so terrible.
yea it never pops up and true, but it sold to some one else 

i was too late

Somebody copped my thrills pants today so went to supreme to cop another pair. Also caught the last supreme truth jacket in black in my size, my boy kinda beasting for it so might give it to him

i know i just sold it but

if anyone sees a medium kate moss in ORANGE 

lmk 

happy.gif

i dont mind waiting on things, so i couldnt care less if a supreme store opened up in Atlanta (which will never happen).

team online/ team manual for life.

Just hit on a S logo red Cap... man i feel like Sup La still has them in stock... would check but FACCKKK the traffic going there... Not worth if that it's not there..

anyone hit Sup LA toda know?

I would be shocked if mj or the nike uptempo supreme kicks didnt drop this week.

Every time yeezys or hype Js drop supreme got to come out with good drops.

wow this is bs, just got home from work and saw my CDG package has been sliced opened with a boxcutter and retaped.

Opened it up and saw the preme bag had the same slash on it and then noticed my CDG hoodie has a small cut on it.

i've always hated how preme ships in these flimsy *** bags.

now i gotta open up a UPS claim, im so mad 
mad.gif

Just hit on a S logo red Cap... man i feel like Sup La still has them in stock... would check but FACCKKK the traffic going there... Not worth if that it's not there..
anyone hit Sup LA toda know?
Nyc had em

wow this is bs, just got home from work and saw my CDG package has been sliced opened with a boxcutter and retaped.

Opened it up and saw the preme bag had the same slash on it and then noticed my CDG hoodie has a small cut on it.

i've always hated how preme ships in these flimsy *** bags.

now i gotta open up a UPS claim, im so mad >:  
That's wild :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom