Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I was copping that L on the money gun so I no-looked passed on this release. Copped the 420 dunks instead [emoji]127794[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

was checking my bank statements.. i have a $137 pending charge (cash gun and hanes tees).. and i have a $67 pending charge from preme.. i don't know what that's from.. :nerd:

was checking my bank statements.. i have a $137 pending charge (cash gun and hanes tees).. and i have a $67 pending charge from preme.. i don't know what that's from..
nerd.gif
I also have a $106.82 (cash gun) and a $63.22 charge from Preme that I didn't place. The $63 charge came in way later in the day at like 7 PM PST. Anyone else?

Last edited:

so supreme doesnt let you return the t-shirts??

they sent me a messed up rap alot shirt obviously from in-store that has a tag.

its black and has all these white marks on it.

Items may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Supreme store location. T-Shirts, Hats, Skateboards, Bags, Accessories, Shoes or Sale Items cannot be returned or exchanged.
They do

You just get credit instore or online
The rules clearly state you can't return tees but you can give it a shot. Fill out a return request and see if you get it.
yup, just got email you cant return tees..

the shirt was obviously from a store because it has the tag.

i looked at it again and it looks fine, i guess i was just picky because i usually get my shirts in the plastic.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if a second location for LA opened in Little Tokyo one day

but yeah, it would be a different country before another in the US

Berlin would be a good choice

someone is selling a raisin hell tee blk. print is good, just faded shirt 8/10 for 70 shipped, que hago??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom