Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got lucky on the black deck. First time through I bypassed the captcha but got the sold out message. Re-tried it and then got hit with two captchas and was lucky to get through successfully. Tried to go back for a blue shirt but was gone. All in all just glad I got the one thing I wanted most 
smile.gif

got lucky on the black deck. First time through I bypassed the captcha but got the sold out message. Re-tried it and then got hit with two captchas and was lucky to get through successfully. Tried to go back for a blue shirt but was gone. All in all just glad I got the one thing I wanted most 
smile.gif
i was black deck all the way until last night and made a change this morning to white lol

Also everyone knows them supreme basketball jerseys always look very cheap and are poorly made. I got the real sonics joint, paid $60 for it, how I look like copping that plastic supreme version? :rofl: :rofl:

White deck was the way to go.
Underrated. Didn't even see till drop album released.
Unique for all the recent color/graphic ones.

got lucky on the black deck. First time through I bypassed the captcha but got the sold out message. Re-tried it and then got hit with two captchas and was lucky to get through successfully. Tried to go back for a blue shirt but was gone. All in all just glad I got the one thing I wanted most :smile:
i was black deck all the way until last night and made a change this morning to white lol

so you went from black to white? :wink:

i was thinking of going for both the deck and shirt at the same time.. up until 7:55am pst.. decided to go for the tee first, didn't want to miss out on this drop. :lol:

Don't you hate that panic feeling? Had a navy hoody in cart went back to change it to black and they were gone. Didn't attempt the tee bc atc service was going for that and they didn't hit lol at least I got work shirt

Lol yeah maroon/red hoodie was the first I saw and I just ran with it. I did hesitate for a split second, but I am so glad I didn't go back lol.

To my understanding, they ask for the email attached to the order number when cancelling

So posting #'s doesnt really do anything unless you have the email address as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom