Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, whatever. You would have to be a real $$#$%% to attempt to cancel someone else's order.

3f4.gif

I don't know why Restocks declined my payment twice.  I remember yesterday, someone on here was telling me to do a test purchase first to make sure it's working.  I didn't do that.  

I don't know why Restocks declined my payment twice.  I remember yesterday, someone on here was telling me to do a test purchase first to make sure it's working.  I didn't do that.  

View media item 2370015

Also told you to check the way Name and Address is written.
Has to exactly match Statement format i.e. abbreviations, initials and extra postal code numbers.
If really paranoid give card company headsup to credit authorization dept.

Copped purpl bogo and turquoise mj in seperate orders. I got the shipping for the mj over an hour ago and no shipping on the bogo. Do they cancel after email confirmation or am I good

Copped purpl bogo and turquoise mj in seperate orders. I got the shipping for the mj over an hour ago and no shipping on the bogo. Do they cancel after email confirmation or am I good
better start calling supreme, your bank and the local church!!!

nah you cool

better start calling supreme, your bank and the local church!!!

nah you cool

[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji] sorry I'm a supreme newb that was my first successful drop so I was kinda srs but obviously by your sarcasm I'm guessing I'm good. Feels good to finally score a release I want on the drop [emoji]128527[/emoji]

[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji] sorry I'm a supreme newb that was my first successful drop so I was kinda srs but obviously by your sarcasm I'm guessing I'm good. Feels good to finally score a release I want on the drop [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Shipping confirmation can take up to a week. Calm yourself. :smile: 

I'm assuming I've been ghosted [emoji]129300[/emoji] Order confirmation page and funds debited from my bank account, but no email confirmation for both my orders. FML [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I'm assuming I've been ghosted [emoji]129300[/emoji] Order confirmation page and funds debited from my bank account, but no email confirmation for both my orders. FML [emoji]128553[/emoji]
Call and ask them, I didn't get a confirm email last week and I was good.

You might be ok. I did not receive email confirmations for a few of my orders this season, but I still ended up receiving my orders. As long as you have pending charges, then you should be straight.

Woke up too late to even grab anything but dope seeing the success from everyone in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom