Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went with what I believe was the safe cop and got the navy MJ hoodie.

Wish I went after burgundy but I'm happy!

Yellow I copped this morning shipped.

Paid resell for the red and white as well.

Gonna wear the red and keep the other two for trade bait down the line. 

OOP small box logo tee tracking number received.
Latest email of season, but still same day.
Supreme Warehouse doing good work.

still waiting on shipping but surprised i managed to cop a medium tee still. for whatever reason i couldnt paste my cc info and had to manually enter each digit....stumbled on a couple and gave up for a sec but still got through. luckily didnt have to deal with the captcha

How do Supreme t shirts fit? I scored a terry small box logo t in a Medium, do they run small or classic fit? I'm 5'7" around 170 lbs.

How do Supreme t shirts fit? I scored a terry small box logo t in a Medium, do they run small or classic fit? I'm 5'7" around 170 lbs.

You never know. Sometimes they fit tts and sometimes they fit a size small. Whatever they decide to bring out is what you will get.

Call and ask them, I didn't get a confirm email last week and I was good.

You might be ok. I did not receive email confirmations for a few of my orders this season, but I still ended up receiving my orders. As long as you have pending charges, then you should be straight.

I'm hoping somehow my orders go through. Supreme hasn't reversed the funds. I'll probably wait it out until Tuesday (since Monday is a holiday) before calling them just in case I receive a shipping confirmation. I low key don't want to call them cuz I'm worried they'll cancel my orders.

Ive had pending charges from a release day drop the following release day at 5am (black 666 hat) so you really never know until that package shows up. Good luck man

I'm hoping somehow my orders go through. Supreme hasn't reversed the funds. I'll probably wait it out until Tuesday (since Monday is a holiday) before calling them just in case I receive a shipping confirmation. I low key don't want to call them cuz I'm worried they'll cancel my orders.

Tuesday would only be the 2nd business day. They say it can take up to 5 or so before orders ship out. Relax bro

Just out of curiousity, was the Gucci tee available sub 100 when they first released? I know they spiked like crazy

Just out of curiousity, was the Gucci tee available sub 100 when they first released? I know they spiked like crazy

No. They were like 175-200 on release date, it's the fastest a picture tee has risen like that in recent history. I missed out so just copped a grey one for 185 that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom