Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic makes you wanna have some BBQ, No? 
laugh.gif

:lol: that person must be new to Supreme graphic tees/hoodies. They have garbage quality prints... My preventative measure is to never buy them for personal use.

Last edited:
never fully dry screen print in the dryer. put it in dryer for a bit (couple minutes) then hang dry.

Makes me as mad as when wifey washed my peach box logo hoodie in high heat... shrank to a large and now I don't fit it anymore. Saving it for the next Xmas exchange if I get paired w an NT-OG [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Makes me as mad as when wifey washed my peach box logo hoodie in high heat... shrank to a large and now I don't fit it anymore. Saving it for the next Xmas exchange if I get paired w an NT-OG [emoji]128526[/emoji]
She wanted it to fit her!!

Slick move

Oh btw if you're waiting for the email for the park thing you already lost, seen how it's done first hand today, 200 ppl signed up before the email went out

Want the headphones but can't really justify the price right now. I'll probably make the turn when the day comes like I usually do.

Dafaq are these unseen pocket tees

Can't wait to see what these pocket tees are..guess I gotta wait for EU drop

you seem perplexed :lol: its a simple t-shirt with a pocket on the left breast. nothing special.

I really laugh at the amount I see the word "quality" thrown around with supreme. These are really one of the items I use the word for though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom