Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't keep up, straight up garbage items are selling out and flipping. It's gotta cool down a little. Same with sneakers, 3-4 years ago every bs gr Jordan was flipping but it calmed down.
Because all those idiots just followed Kanye to Adidas :lol: had nothing to do with Nike themselves. I sold a Supreme camp cap for 285 in 2013, I dont see it dying off for a while, just certain items will fluctuate as the must-have pieces like those garbage S logo caps. Social media is the lifeblood for all this bull****.

Because all those idiots just followed Kanye to Adidas :lol: had nothing to do with Nike themselves. I sold a Supreme camp cap for 285 in 2013, I dont see it dying off for a while, just certain items will fluctuate as the must-have pieces like those garbage S logo caps. Social media is the lifeblood for all this bull****.
Yea certain items will always be hot but come on, every stupid collab they did this season other then maybe getto boys sold out asap

Because all those idiots just followed Kanye to Adidas
laugh.gif
had nothing to do with Nike themselves. I sold a Supreme camp cap for 285 in 2013, I dont see it dying off for a while, just certain items will fluctuate as the must-have pieces like those garbage S logo caps. Social media is the lifeblood for all this bull****.
I think some of those idiots got tired of buying the same sneaker every week

Yea certain items will always be hot but come on, every stupid collab they did this season other then maybe getto boys sold out asap
But thats Supreme, to be honest 90% of what they make is gatbage. You **** with Bape, you gotta see how trash Supreme is in the design department.

I think some of those idiots got tired of buying the same sneaker every week
Yeah but now they only buy Ultra Boosts, NMDs and 350s :lol: these people just dont know what they really like and want to follow this man as much as they can.

But thats Supreme, to be honest 90% of what they make is gatbage. You **** with Bape, you gotta see how trash Supreme is in the design department.
Yeah but now they only buy Ultra Boosts, NMDs and 350s :lol: these people just dont know what they really like and want to follow this man as much as they can.
Supreme thrives off of ripping off other people's ideas and designs. I know all brands do it to an extent but supreme is blatant with it

Bape designs are repetitive as hell though. American Bape at least, Japanese Bape is an entirely different beast :nthat:

Yea they beasted, kinda glad they slowed it down a little, I actually like having a little money in my pocket :lol:

Anyone have pics of curve logo jersey or shorts on? Tryna peep fit for sizing. Checked a couple pages back but nada

Still looking for fit pics and sizing of Levi's jacket from this season. But it's probably pretty warm out.

Oh wait off to check YouTube for those British guys that cop everything

Foreal. I can kinda get away with a large in M&N shorts but the Supreme curve logo ones seem like theyd be short shorts. Im definitely not about that tight jersey tight shorts life. I need XL but Sometimes Preme XL's are wild questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom