Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you seem perplexed :lol: its a simple t-shirt with a pocket on the left breast. nothing special.

I really laugh at the amount I see the word "quality" thrown around with supreme. These are really one of the items I use the word for though.

They made the preview out like these are a mystery surprise item..I'm always wondering about the colorways..cuz I always get the pocket tees

I really laugh at the amount I see the word "quality" thrown around with supreme. These are really one of the items I use the word for though.
Same. Alot of stuff they drop is average to garbage but their cut and sew stuff is aways well done. I have a few small box logo tees and 1 pocket tee, I hate pocket tees but it was woodland camo so I bought it. Shirt is very nice.

They made the preview out like these are a mystery surprise item..I'm always wondering about the colorways..cuz I always get the pocket tees

It's the second batch so it is kind of a mystery with regards to colors.

^ That's just a bad screenprint job.

Most of my screenprinted stuff still look brand new after wash/dry.

Those headphones are gonna sit at that price

That ridiculous speaker sold and it was priced out of most people's comfort zone, something tells me they made just enough. It won't fly but it'll be gone by seasons end.

Same. Alot of stuff they drop is average to garbage but their cut and sew stuff is aways well done. I have a few small box logo tees and 1 pocket tee, I hate pocket tees but it was woodland camo so I bought it. Shirt is very nice.

:x

:smh:

hoping for a woodland pocket tee.. if not, probably pass this week.

:lol: thats the only pocket tee I own and I considered removing it but that shirt costs too damn nuch to be tearing **** off. Tees just look stupid with pockets to me. Its unnecessary.

I may actually do it now, tee is beat and the holes probably wont even show.

Last edited:
I hear this every season :lol:
It can't keep up, straight up garbage items are selling out and flipping. It's gotta cool down a little. Same with sneakers, 3-4 years ago every bs gr Jordan was flipping but it calmed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom