Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay well if Bape is repetitive then what would you say Supreme is doing? Because crtl + C, ctrl + v takes about as much work as adding a warp to some font.

Bape JP designs may be fire but I've just never been a fan of the quality with their pieces personally. Shark hoodies in person were the biggest disappointment.

Every season Supreme rips off of past designs of other brands/companies. Yeah they repeat pocket tees and bogos and all that other stuff but you're likely to see a new design. Bape tees have been the same 3 things for the past few years: Large Ape Head, Baby Milo, and Busy Works tees. Again, i'm talking about American Bape, Japanese Bape has more variety.

Bape JP designs may be fire but I've just never been a fan of the quality with their pieces personally. Shark hoodies in person were the biggest disappointment.
Great quality compared to supreme

they got a lot more then just that

Every season Supreme rips off of past designs of other brands/companies. Yeah they repeat pocket tees and bogos and all that other stuff but you're likely to see a new design. Bape tees have been the same 3 things for the past few years: Large Ape Head, Baby Milo, and Busy Works tees. Again, i'm talking about American Bape, Japanese Bape has more variety.
They got a lot more then just that

I feel like if you're not into Bape all the designs feel recycled. I had my little stint where I kept up with them bu one shark hoodie, a milo tee and either camo or shark teeth shorts you pretty much got the pieces they use the most Not to say that's bad, I'm fiending for the day I can afford a few of the Milo collab tees. You can easily get lost in the hoodies too. They seem similar but like I said when you get into it you'll probably want different variations.

I'm just hoping a Trasher collab tee can net me a Gucci photo tee tomorrow.

I feel like if you're not into Bape all the designs feel recycled. I had my little stint where I kept up with them bu one shark hoodie, a milo tee and either camo or shark teeth shorts you pretty much got the pieces they use the most Not to say that's bad, I'm fiending for the day I can afford a few of the Milo collab tees. You can easily get lost in the hoodies too. They seem similar but like I said when you get into it you'll probably want different variations.

I'm just hoping a Trasher collab tee can net me a Gucci photo tee tomorrow.
I don't think a thrasher tee would get you anywhere near a gucci

Mj probably the best bet outside of the box logo they did this season to get a gucci

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom