Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh playoff Supreme season

It's like a scene from walking dead when the outbreak first happens and no one know what's going on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didnt grow up in bellaire,katy,sugarland or woodlands lol
Me neither but Im just saying theres 2 arguments to your statement... Im sure poor cats in LA werent out there and we got wealthy areas too. Im by no means wealthy but Ill be out there to buy some **** and price gouge some idiot thats willing to pay a few thousand to impress other males online.

:rofl:

This is comedy gold, almost as good as people catching pneumonia @ the KAWS thing :lol:

Ahhh hypebeasts.

In the end they did open last week and stuff was sold so many of y'all shouldnt have any gripes about a "rumored" restock.

I know Rodeo Dr and BH police ain't gonna put up with the effery.

miami was pretty smooth as far as the line went. once we got inside tho.......it was extremely disorganized. employees were all over the place mixing up orders. complete cluster f*ck. ended up only having 3 box logo hoodies and a few huge box logo tees. i still managed to grab everything i wanted, thank the lord.

Thinking about driving down to Aventura from Orlando for next week's release. Any NTers want to meet up and tackle this pop-up together? Figured it would be best through numbers.

roll.gif

This is comedy gold, almost as good as people catching pneumonia @ the KAWS thing
laugh.gif

Ahhh hypebeasts.

In the end they did open last week and stuff was sold so many of y'all shouldnt have any gripes about a "rumored" restock.

I know Rodeo Dr and BH police ain't gonna put up with the effery.
the kaws thing was that bad I was out there. It was raining and 40 degrees. I didnt get sick. But I was hurting after that type of weather.

miami was pretty smooth as far as the line went. once we got inside tho.......it was extremely disorganized. employees were all over the place mixing up orders. complete cluster f*ck. ended up only having 3 box logo hoodies and a few huge box logo tees. i still managed to grab everything i wanted, thank the lord.
how many people were camping at miami what was your spot on line. Its good to see miami geting some love now. 

The get money boys.... " You know we get money, but the Children maneeeeeeeeeeeee" LMAO
Pissed at Supreme/LV for not showing the DFW love....the went straight to H-Town!!!!

I blame all the lame celebs and atheletes that's based out the DFW. None of them have fashion sense...you can go down the list smh....they all country as hell lmao. But H-Town got Harden, the Prince family, etc... and they wear a ton of LV.

Last edited:
Htown we ready :pimp: [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

The hoodie really hittin 3k+??? Ooooweeee that profit lookin too nice

Htown we ready
pimp.gif
[emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

The hoodie really hittin 3k+??? Ooooweeee that profit lookin too nice
The problem is that 90% of folks in line will only have the funds to purchase 1 piece!!!!! One item gone max out most CC and put accounts in the negative 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Pissed at Supreme/LV for not showing the DFW love....the went straight to H-Town!!!!

I blame all the lame celebs and atheletes that's based out the DFW. None of them have fashion sense...you can go down the list smh....they all country as hell lmao. But H-Town got Harden, the Prince family, etc... and they wear a ton of LV.

I dont think is that. I think its more because the H is the 4th biggest city in the USA and that mall is one of the best in the country. Just like SCP, ALAMOANA, and so forth.

Is anything coming to Boston? Do we even have an LV store?? :lol:

I just want a keychain :frown:

The box logo and arc crew are fire though. Too bad I'll never own them

Last edited:
I dont think is that. I think its more because the H is the 4th biggest city in the USA and that mall is one of the best in the country. Just like SCP, ALAMOANA, and so forth.
Then how come you don't have a Nike Store? I got you on that one lmao. We got everything that H Town has minus an Adidas store. Just sayin

for people that have the hoodie in hand...whats the sizing like? Been reading that you should go two sizes up.....never owned a supreme hoodie so Idk what size i am in those, but I am a Large in their shirts.....should i try for a 2x LV hoodie?

The problem is that 90% of folks in line will only have the funds to purchase 1 piece!!!!! One item gone max out most CC and put accounts in the negative :rofl:  

lol facts. Never know though. Kids these days are crafty and know how to make a buck. Whether this borrowing their parents cash or saving, or some other method of cash flow, I think the stuff that makes $$$ will be gone ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom