Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 step closer 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

With the whole LA pop up shenanigans, do you guys think the odds are down of seeing a Rodeo Drive/South Coast Plaza release? I can see mall security not trying to have 300-400+ ppl trying to camp outside and having them run a raffle or something instead. Rodeo Drive is 50/50 since ppl used to camp and stuff at Nike LA right across the street and that always used to be fine

Last edited:
^^^ I guess we shall see. SCP is still a go, but seeing this on the news, I would not be surprised if they cancel. Just like Rodeo, SCP had a certain look took to maintain.

It's legit, got a hoodie in my cart but I'm not a VIP so I cant check out without their payment info :lol:

been trying since the morning, product page(s) has been up on LV but its "Call for availability" 

Last edited:
Yea I'm glad you pointed that out. I got the grey one it's actually really nice does seem different

Wish the black had white lettering tho

I had somebody new when I called an placed phone order an I almost got thru to the end of order. An her supervisor came over and I basically over herd her all but say, wtf u doin but ,said that's for different clients lol!!!

I had somebody new when I called an placed phone order an I almost got thru to the end of order. An her supervisor came over and I basically over herd her all but say, wtf u doin but ,said that's for different clients lol!!!
damn, what you try to cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom