Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is anything even left at this point??

Guy I met Sunday said there would be minor restocks. No Nas but some stuff none the less.

I'm new to actually purchasing Supreme but from what I'm hearing, this is one of the most hyped releases to date. I think the LV drop hype is just carrying over.

I've learned I gotta make a list for the Week 2 line. :lol:

IMG_4852.PNG
Anybody have a picture of or copped the brown Nas tee ? It seems like it's hard to find.​

only reason i wish i got the tee instead of the hoodie for mj is i can't wear the hoodie on his bday next week :frown:

maybe i can find a decent price on the workshirt

TTS brother. only issues i have with shorts sleeves are my biceps are usually too big got the arms whileve everything else is good
This posted #%*+!* me up. I need one no question now. How's sizing? Need to get this one right.

Also no doubt 20 mins after drop almost everything is gonna be OOS preme hype is at an all time high.

Last edited:
TTS brother. only issues i have with shorts sleeves are my biceps are usually too big got the arms whileve everything else is good

Repped thanks bro. Gonna go for the Green in L then. This piece is necessary. Going for it right after Nas in Red or Brown.

Also no don't 20 mins after drop almost everything is gonna be OOS preme hype is at an all time high.
Yup I'm going after one nas shirt or scarface jacket and when I miss out on that I'll just buy whatever I can, even paying the shipping ain't an issue for this drop

Yup I'm going after one nas shirt or scarface jacket and when I miss out on that I'll just buy whatever I can, even paying the shipping ain't an issue for this drop
Only time I will pay for items separately as I want the free toothbrush and stickers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom