Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4853.PNG
I really hope this was fake. Person had 1 feedback, and was selling things her son "Left Behind" one item was a leather LVxSup jacket. It ended for close to $3500 I think.

I agree, brown is easily the best. I would say white but it will get too dirty just by looking at it. Brown goes well with his facial tone and the jacket he's wearing.

Yeah Brown or Red is it for me. If I get another other color I'm trading up for Red or Brown.

the stitiching on the green jersey around the snakeskin si not red. its green

Bloom tee is growing on me. Never really been a fan of longsleeve tees but I may cop pink or lime.

Bloom tee is growing on me. Never really been a fan of longsleeve tees but I may cop pink or lime.

Also kinda feeling this one in a bright color like that. Looks so pleasantly 90s to me and should be an easy one to grab for the fall.

Tee quality was never really anything to write home about to begin with, they shrink and I don't even put them in the dryer :smh:
Really? I've been purchasing preme since 2000 and most tees up until 2009 didn't have that problem? Only experienced this quality in the last two seasons but then again I've only copped Gucci, MJ, and Nas in terms of tees

Really? I've been purchasing preme since 2000 and most tees up until 2009 didn't have that problem? Only experienced this quality in the last two seasons but then again I've only copped Gucci, MJ, and Nas in terms of tees

That explains it then. I'm new to Preme so Idk anything about pre 09.

Yea I think they've used American apparel blanks the last couple of seasons versus the old reliable Alstyle

Bros tee quality went down. I guess cuz they using American apparel lol?

IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG

:sick::sick::sick:

Filthy. I'm definitely going for brown now. While everybody scrambling for black, white and grey I'll be cookin. :pimp:

Anyone know if theres still a line at the ny store?Looking to stop by around 530 after work but not gonna bother if theres a line. Only looking to grab the work pants, belt, and the gonz polo so I should be good for the online drop anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom