Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that J preme said the t's run big this season, not sure if to go TTS or size up like I usually do.

BTW my IP is still banned from Supreme.

1rlHlYK.png

Yea i noticed that on teh Medium that i bought for the homie and the XL i got in teh dollar tee

I intended on sizing up this season from L to XL bc of the shrinking prob i have with the shirt.

WHen i tried on the dollar tee when i got home I was SWIMMING in it :rofl:

And the medium fit just like my Large MJ tee.

I thought I was bugging though and kept it to myself

I gonna stick with my regular size Large and hope that does the trick of sizing up with out actually sizing up lol

So now that J preme said the t's run big this season, not sure if to go TTS or size up like I usually do.
As I said earlier size down. Tees fit a size bigger this season compared to previous years. I usually buy Large and Medium this season fits exactly the same in length, width, and is probably a 1/4 inch longer in sleeve length.

Last edited:
Since Nas and T-shirts is a topic of discussion due to Thursdays drop; here is a Nike shirt I have that pays homage to Esco.

It isn't exactly a collab but when I saw it a few years ago I knew I had to cop. Instead of illmatic is says illaddict with the "i" dotted with a swoosh logo while maintaining the same font of the "ill" on the album cover.

1BE56AC1-507A-4C3B-93B3-4F84D68C20A9-16927-00000E2C4917A2F2.jpg

D88AB777-954D-4F05-94E8-085677865FA6-16927-00000E2C64688423.jpeg

On gawd come release day ya boy will be rocking this while blasting N.Y. state of mind with phone in hand. Boyyyyyy there's NO WAY I don't cop with all that good ju ju on my side.

As I said earlier size down. Tees fit a size smaller this season compared to previous years. I usually buy Large and Medium this season fits exactly the same in length, width, and is probably a 1/4 inch longer in sleeve length.
size down but they fit a size smaller....????
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom