Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In red are 
smokin.gif

Can't wait for the second l/s to drop. Hope it's with a dope colab like the anti hero one.

I like the Neil Young photo tee if only because I hope it'll get younger people into his stuff. I still don't get the fascination with photo tees though, totally not my style. I do hope they have a sticker in my first order though.

Showed my girl some of the stuff I was into for this season, and she went nuts for the Divine tee. So I think it's going to end up in my order list.

I'm trying to find the tract the Living Tee is based on, I want to see if the misuse of Your is on the original or if Supreme messed up themselves. I hope that it's on the original.

Idk why but am tempted on that kurta shirt

Me too. 90s throwback. Might not make the final cut but right now Im feeling it.

count me in on that too

the guayabera too, being latino
Not sure if I can pull the look off or if I should be wearing a kurta. I'll wait and see
Kurta is a 
nthat.gif
. My mom got me a kurta from India and I sometimes wear it out casually. Gets a lot of compliments too. 

Is there a meaning behind the moth l/s tee? I really like it and hope to buy it, but it would be nice to know the story behind what I'm wearing (if there is one lol)

Hooded Hockey Top- Mighty Ducks
Reflective Pullover Windbreaker
Athletic Split Crewneck
Boxer Briefs
Water Bottle
Wiffle Bat and Ball

Will probably cop some other stuff too. But those are my musts.

Last edited:
Been on the move all day so I'm just now seeing the preview but this season looks 
pimp.gif

Hopefully I learn the ways of the 10:59 gawds this time around.

Is that Morphie charger actually good? (the normal one w/o Supreme branding). Will it last long?

They've got decent reviews on amazon, it all depends on what capacity battery the Supreme branded one has.

Is that Morphie charger actually good? (the normal one w/o Supreme branding). Will it last long?
I wouldnt recommend them, remember using one(the regular) on a trip to Cali and my phone died before the day was over relying on the Morphie. Remember having to stop in a coffee shop to charge up.  Takes a while for your phone to charge up

Also it depends on which type of battery supreme decide to use the regular or XL. But I would have copped it off GP if I had a iPhone just to have in my bag for commutes and when im at music festivals 

Is there a meaning behind the moth l/s tee? I really like it and hope to buy it, but it would be nice to know the story behind what I'm wearing (if there is one lol)

Only story that should matter is how many necks your break and how many Ig likes you get serious

Wear my taxi tee never even watch it
Wear my black Moses tee don't even know what that is

Yolo :nthat:

I'm 5'7 160+/- and a medium would not fit me. I'm also built in my upper body. Not frail.
Yeah, I got long skinny arms and I am not built. I have a large tee from 2008 SS and it fits just fine, have they changed since then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom