Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there a meaning behind the moth l/s tee? I really like it and hope to buy it, but it would be nice to know the story behind what I'm wearing (if there is one lol)
Only story that should matter is how many necks your break and how many Ig likes you get serious

Wear my taxi tee never even watch it
Wear my black Moses tee don't even know what that is

Yolo
nthat.gif
giphy.gif

After doing a pretty quick browse of everything...

Black Cotton MA-1

Black 6 Panel

Alarm Clock

Butterfly knife ESE

Maybe that astronaut towel too.

Shane MacGowan is pretty BA though. I can't say that I'd ever wear a photo tee but I appreciate the fact that Supreme casts a pretty wide net with what artists they get on the shirts.

Shane MacGowan is pretty BA though. I can't say that I'd ever wear a photo tee but I appreciate the fact that Supreme casts a pretty wide net with what artists they get on the shirts.
Completely agree with this.

My overall point was that Im not just gonna wear a portrait tee and know nothing of the artist or pretend to know lol.

I was really hoping the Lady Gaga tee would have dropped by now :frown:

Man, I just finished my list and it's way too long.  
sick.gif

I guess I can't be too upset that I'm feeling this season, but damn, I'm definitely gonna have to pass on a few things I'd like.

Copping mostly accessories this season.

Olive overdye and astronaut hoodie look good too. Not really feeling much else.

Man, I just finished my list and it's way too long.  :x

I guess I can't be too upset that I'm feeling this season, but damn, I'm definitely gonna have to pass on a few things I'd like.

It's tax season you can flourish :nthat:

I like the Tahiti top but wish it was a tee instead of a tank top.

Team FAT boys.

Reversible MA-1 jacket camo/black or black/orange
Moth L/S
Trip Reset
Over dyed hoodie in olive or teal
Colabs

Done for the season. Too many items that's way over branded

I think I preferred last seasons over dyed more, with just the embroidery on the hood, this one has a little too much going on with the arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom