Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
been reading the posts from you guys on the pieces you want. Are you guys actually gonna wait in line, or buy online? Cause stuff sells out really quickly... Or are you guys actually gonna pay resell for them

solid preview. lots of good stuff in sweatshirts category. my favorite item so far is the cord rose 5 panel. every cw just looks so clean to me.

Id cop the fire extinguished if I didnt fear the handle would break off as my kitchen burns down...

Last edited:

been reading the posts from you guys on the pieces you want. Are you guys actually gonna wait in line, or buy online? Cause stuff sells out really quickly... Or are you guys actually gonna pay resell for them
me personally, both. depends if I'm at work or not. 

I'm trying to cop playboy chain / ring / NY letterman / ma1 reversible / all shirts / all decks all colors / all available hats + accessories 1st day

Who copping some Oxfords with me this season:nerd:
I am and some flannels. Found this on the street in my neighborhood of SF when I hopped out the bar an hour a go.
one up I could use a drink from the marina district tho
ohwell.gif

Team #SwiftBoyz #1059Gang

In regards to the MA-1 & anyone who has purchased Supreme MA-1's before...

How's the fit on em? 

Real baggy?

Theres a lot of dope stuff this season. The one item I'm definitely going to try for is the navy white castle jacket.

Large. In RED.
w00t me too famo bahaha. The wiffle ball bat is on my list.  Lots of good stuff IMO right now. Gotta settle down though and plot it out. 

I'm semi sad so few know who Neil young is. I mean he is def not from my generation but dang....I knew who he was BEFORE he played with Pearl Jam haha.

Even if I didn't know who he was though and I thought it was just some random old dude with a shaman necklace on..., tee is still fire IMO. Copped.

Made a list, f**k
  • Classic Logo L/S
  • Arc Logo Double Ring Top
  • Coliseum Top
  • Athletic L/S
  • Chrome Arc/Classic Logo Hoody
  • Trip Reset/Some Girls Tee
  • Vietnam/S Logo/Corduroy 6 panel
  • Webbed Belt
  • Military Camo Camp (If I can convince myself that it's not too much like my Real Tree Camo Camp)
Maybe's
  • Quilted Paradise Jacket Black
  • Waffle Cardigan                         
If I get the stuff highlighted I'll be happy, hope they drop a few more tee's tho

Finally got a list together of ish I want lol:

Military Taped Seam Parka

All-Star Jersey

Team Henley

Vietnam/S 6 panel

Leaf Tee

on first note I thought a lot of this stuff was trash but gave it a second look and it's beginning to remind me of 2013 a little bit.

Wish I could cawp list

-Yankees Varsity We the best (DJ Khalid voice)

-Faux Fur Coat

Hopefully will cop the playboi ring if they put me size up. Don't think they had the sz 9 last time a ring dropped.

New Era, Soccer Jersey, and wiffle ball set will be cawp'd

need some help...

guy on a FB group is having a friend paypal me and I ship to him (seems sketch), but the payment came gifted through an unverified account... can he still play the charge back game or am I okay to ship out?

need some help...

guy on a FB group is having a friend paypal me and I ship to him (seems sketch), but the payment came gifted through an unverified account... can he still play the charge back game or am I okay to ship out?
NEVER ship from a gifted purchase

need some help...

Bruh, follow your instincts. If it seems sketch don't do it.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

need some help...

You can always issue charge back. And he could say his "friend" or something screwed you not him. Supreme buy/sell has the shadiest broke kids trying to afford clothing they cant theyll do what they can to get it.

One year I'm gonna put $800 aside with my returns and get a new leather jacket. The Schotts stuff is so dope

Really wish I could cop the Yankees jacket. Can't afford that inevitably high price tag.Need the checkered half zip + Neil young. That it for clothes.Then a couple hats and accessories and I'm chillen till TNF backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom