Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4877.JPG

Took a L

Restocks messed up and froze
My girl called me at 11:03
CC issues on desktop lmaoo

Today was not my day

Guess I gotta pay resell for 1 of the tees I wanted, oh well onto next week

thats crazy... since when did they start doing this? i been ordering off preme since 09 and never did they give gift with online orders. just stickers.
then again, the last time i ordered something was back in 2013 so maybe they changed it up.
They always do it for the first week of the season. Ive gotten a free beach ball and fortune cookie before.

**** *** Restocks app getting me tight; blowing my line up. I want to turn the notifications off.... but I'm scared I'll miss a the slim chance of a restock :frown:

I hope they drop TWIY Hoodie and the Arabic script hat next week so I can be done with this seasons and just wait for the colabs

Oh ****, I just check my email, I got a conf. for the Crash tee in white, wtf lol. It said it was sold out

: prays for Nas tee :

:nerd:

Even though I have autofill on chrome I still needed to type the name to trigger it when I got to the payment screen, then manual enter ZIP, then copy paste card, then manual enter exp and CCV, manually click terms and condition, then check out

Even though I have autofill on chrome I still needed to type the name to trigger it when I got to the payment screen, then manual enter ZIP, then copy paste card, then manual enter exp and CCV, manually click terms and condition, then check out
Did you hit?

same, almost messed me up. dont remember having to put zip code in last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom