Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray Nas Tee
Orange S hoodie (Thunder up *****es)
Green Loose gauge beanie

There were a lot of other great items but I just kept telling myself it's just Week 1...

Today was a good day
Screenshot_20170824-110238.jpg

Even though I have autofill on chrome I still needed to type the name to trigger it when I got to the payment screen, then manual enter ZIP, then copy paste card, then manual enter exp and CCV, manually click terms and condition, then check out

Same exact thing happened with me. I'm pretty sure that's why I missed out on the black Nas, but luckily I was able to go back and get the white. There has to be a plugin or something on Chrome to fix this auto-fill.

Even though I have autofill on chrome I still needed to type the name to trigger it when I got to the payment screen, then manual enter ZIP, then copy paste card, then manual enter exp and CCV, manually click terms and condition, then check out
Use an auto fill extension that does all that for you.

took my expected L :lol: kept getting errors at checkout on mobile

picked up a chockate chip s logo to ease the pain.

ordered the green gonz deck(only one in the size i ride)

gonna skate that thing for sure, already have supreme indys in that size

Are all of these "restocks" really restocks or are they just trying to load all the new items in their database.
Theyre restocks. Caught the FTP tee that way but supposedly Restocks app is slow so when you see a wave of restocks coming just be on the site and be ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom