Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Nas tee in XL for Olive S Logo hoodie straight trade or should cash be added at either end? Im getting desperate for the olive hoodie

There's always random stuff that I like when I go back and take a full look at everything. Really digging that Bloom tee in the lime color way (or black). Prices are a little high on Grailed.

Anyone know if it's still in stock in NY?

BLK NASE SHIPPED

jeff hardy goin in.gif

What happened to the tree cameo t-****s and boxers? thought those were dropping today.

Might need to look at it again lol. Its just nas is one of my favorite rappers. Feel like i have to get it
Have the hoody and unfortunately didn't kno that hoodies run small..devastated..will need to sell it and hopefully they drop another time..motion logo one of my faves

Even though I have autofill on chrome I still needed to type the name to trigger it when I got to the payment screen, then manual enter ZIP, then copy paste card, then manual enter exp and CCV, manually click terms and condition, then check out

I just tested it out again with some Supreme socks as an example. I didn't have to do Zip code this time like a few hours ago, still had to do the rest though.

Even though I have autofill on chrome I still needed to type the name to trigger it when I got to the payment screen, then manual enter ZIP, then copy paste card, then manual enter exp and CCV, manually click terms and condition, then check out

All I had to do on chrome was the zip code, CCV and check the terms box...everything else was auto fill

If I got a confirm email, but no charge on the card yet am I good? Anyone experience this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom