Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got through calling and they told me not a single order went through. SMFH. Oh well. Week 1 was a total L.

I may be in the minority but I cooked using RS, and one of my friends cooked one in her size.

When the auto refresh wouldn't work, I force quit the program and then reentered the site. Everything loaded properly. I got thrown off with the missing CC field, but I entered it manually and was able to submit. I didn't even get a captcha. I got a error message after submitting payment but I checked my account and saw I got charged.

Yo, not sure if its been discussed but does anybody that has new season t shirts give some insight on how they fit. Sizing down a good idea?

IMG_0848.JPG

Anyone have pics of the heather rose pocket tee??

I'd say it's more like a burnt orange

Incase ya missed it lol
IMG_0819.JPG

Got the weird JavaScript slug error on red nas so I went back and tried again and payment wouldn't process.
Said screwit and Went for the shovel but it sold out.
I was bummed.
Then I got confirmation email for nas.
So I was only half bummed.
Same thing happen to me, but no conf. email :sigh:

Yo, not sure if its been discussed but does anybody that has new season t shirts give some insight on how they fit. Sizing down a good idea?
Size down. i have a couple tees already. I bought mediums from the La store over the weekend and they fit exactly like past season's large.

Size down. i have a couple tees already. I bought mediums from the La store over the weekend and they fit exactly like past season's large.
I got mediums and they're like 2.5 inches bigger around. I was in between before but definitely need small now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom