Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda sad the camo hanes tees didnt drop today.

when the boxers first dropped they were hard to get, so im wondering how these will be.

Why do people bank on restock app when u can just do all that stuff w free extensions on chrome?

The mobile aspect is what sold me.
I actually used to use if for actual Restocks. It's garbage now, as soon as the app was free, it turned to garbage. Now they have a marketplace, these add-ins, they need to stay focused. if they just asked for an up front fee and then a small fee for every successful transaction, I'm sure it will shrink their users, but their profit would soar, and brand loyalty would be back on track.

**** outta here :rofl:

IMG_4608.PNG

:rofl:

Why do people banking. on restock app when u can just do all that stuff w free extensions on chrome?

For me I thought it gave me the best shot. I'm not as in to streetwear as I am in to kicks. I'm aware but I'm not here every week like a some of you guys are. I'm a big Nas fan and wanted the shirt baaaaaaad and figured the app was my best shot. In preparation for this drop I did mad research; watched mad YouTube videos and came to the conclusion that the app was the fastest semi manual way to cop. If the app works as it should and that's a big if google chrome autofill won't beat it. It just didn't work out for me today :rofl: but I'll live to cop another day.

:smh: at supreme giving me the error message for my zip code when it was fine

From over the years I realized when you get errors like that or your card not working (When it clearly has money) its their way of saying **** sold out right exactly when you hit order processing

Why do people bank on restock app when u can just do all that stuff w free extensions on chrome?

I had my most successful season this past S/S 17 using Restocks. Everything I wanted I got using that including Sade tee on the first drop after the site crashed the first 10 minutes. The previous 2 seasons before that I failed miserably on many drops doing it manual with autofill. Today I did manual only after RS failed and I was successful. Just seems now with huge drops that manual is probably the way to go (aside from a bot).

Last edited:
I got a Red Nas Tee. First photo tee. Was scared since I never got a confirm but it said I placed an order already. Happened with another order but I got confirmation for that too. I went ham on the orders, 7 :sick:, but I got all the accessories I wanted. I better get hella toothbrushes. Is it possible to cancel an order before it shipped? I might have grabbed a backpack impulsively :smh:

if you out here trying to rock and are a fan i hope you cook.

resellers though...

Man if the resale wasn't wild diddy dum dum I would've been with it. Im willing to pay a few times the retail but cmon b I paid in the 300's for Grey PSNY 12s and bamboo acronym prestos aftermarket ain't no way I'm paying the same for a tee.

Man if the resale wasn't wild diddy dum dum I would've been with it. Im willing to pay a few times the retail but cmon b I paid in the 300's for Grey PSNY 12s and bamboo acronym prestos aftermarket ain't no way I'm paying the same for a tee.
its nuts how these preme tees are flipping for hundreds above retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom