Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I thought it gave me the best shot. I'm not as in to streetwear as I am in to kicks. I'm aware but I'm not here every week like a some of you guys are. I'm a big Nas fan and wanted the shirt baaaaaaad and figured the app was my best shot. In preparation for this drop I did mad research; watched mad YouTube videos and came to the conclusion that the app was the fastest semi manual way to cop. If the app works as it should and that's a big if google chrome autofill won't beat it. It just didn't work out for me today :rofl: but I'll live to cop another day.

Which colors/sz u looking for I'm subscribed to the supreme subreddit I'll be on the lookout for u

My favorite from week 1
IMG_6715.jpg

I'll forever be thankful to restocks for landing me the box logo last year..but today was mad frustrating..logged me out 20 times

I got a Red Nas Tee. First photo tee. Was scared since I never got a confirm but it said I placed an order already. Happened with another order but I got confirmation for that too. I went ham on the orders, 7 :sick:, but I got all the accessories I wanted. I better get hella toothbrushes. Is it possible to cancel an order before it shipped? I might have grabbed a backpack impulsively :smh:
Im trying to call the warehouse but the line is busy every time. think you going to have to settle for store credit

My bad L. But if they really do run like a choppa suit and the price is good enough I may be able to rock with a M.
No prob on Reddit sometimes ppl just wanna get rid of stuff without charging too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom