Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's Supreme with cancelling orders? I ordered the black backpack yesterday, but i changed my mind on it, so i emailed them today since i couldn't get through the phone.

IMG_0325.JPG
*LV x Supreme Question/lc (sorry)

I cop off eBay but it came with these 2 booklets & those other items in pic above...

I thought was suppose to come with 1 booklet with "Supreme" under it???

Also, the middle lays open only if you don't insert cards on both sides

Legit?

Isn't suppose to come with this booklet or naw?
IMG_0326.PNG

It laying open with no cards inserted on sides
*is closed when cards on both sides
IMG_0327.JPG

I didnt get a shipping email on the 2nd order but its showing up in myups with the 1st shipped order

both monday

Last year it took like 3 weeks to get week 1. Looks like I'll get my nas tee next Thursday this time.

Any chance on copping Nas tshirt under $200???

restocks screwed me over...by time I left mobile to desktop, atc nas tee got cart jacked

Nas tshirt honestly only supreme tshirt ever really wanted...pricing has been cray

restocks screwed me over...by time I left mobile to desktop, atc nas tee got cart jacked

Nas tshirt honestly only supreme tshirt ever really wanted...pricing has been cray
I doubt it. Best bet would probably be to try and get something to use as trade bait.

Are you a member of the supreme sub Reddit?

What size are you looking for?

Not likely. Thisnis one of those tees that will be grail status for many for years to come. Only Gucci Mane and Nas photo tees have had the potential to reach Raekwon or Dipset level prices

Might be too late man. First day dudes were selling for $165-175 on Reddit. Now it's hard to find anything under $230

Im in the same boat too. I was hoping Gucci tee's would have gone down, but if anything they've stayed the same or even gone up. Need this Nas tee somehow, hopefully a reseller gets desperate to move it quickly.

Im in the same boat too. I was hoping Gucci tee's would have gone down, but if anything they've stayed the same or even gone up. Need this Nas tee somehow, hopefully a reseller gets desperate to move it quickly.

Maybe once people start getting theirs in the mail. I don't see these going down too much, if at all tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom