Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second shipment. No plastic or Nas sticker
20170830_194654.jpg

Jersey is so fire. Can't wait for mine to come. I think its supposed to be here Friday but I'm hoping it'll come tomorrow.

Placed a single order for waist bag and flash light. Shipment came in today and only the waist bag was inside......

Hmmm new Sup checkout on mobile for tomorrow or restocks?

Kind of want to place a small order now to save down info for the app

I just tried buying the "F The Pres" keychain and it looked the same to me and all my info was still there.

Thought my taped seam jacket was canceled cause the charge dropped, but got a suprise shipping confirmation email this morning and went to check my account and the charge went through. That and the arc tee are supposed to come in next Tuesday, so theres hope to those who had their charge fall off!

Got shipping on all orders.

Week 1 pickups

2 Nas
1 Venus
1 bloom
1 crash
2 decks
2 s logo hoodies

Lowkey glad this drop is meh clothingwise. Saving me some benjamins

pink jersey came in today. zebras and jeans to be rocked w it

Keep hearing that all over the place. Probably the 4th time I've heard it. I think here and Reddit.

Really? I've been a bit out of the loop following orders. What did they say about the issue or did they get any response from Supreme?

EDIT: I saw a few posts saying it hasn't shipped but I'm assuming it was a single item order. My order was for 2 items and I got shipping confirmation for the order as a whole but only received one of the two.

Yup, I plan to tomorrow at work. Already sent an email tonight as well.

Just curious if this has happened to anyone and how did Supreme deal with it. Whether they went about it like a legit company and issued a refund or gave youthe cold shoulder.

Yup, I plan to tomorrow at work. Already sent an email tonight as well.

Just curious if this has happened to anyone and how did Supreme deal with it. Whether they went about it like a legit company and issued a refund or gave youthe cold shoulder.
nah they'll rectify it. their customer service is legit

damn the dna tee and bloom ls looking dope up there...i'm really feeling the stickers this season

lol escorj escorj did you you open your package at school...i see bleachers

scarface dope.

the rubicks cube starter kit looks dope too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom