Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6438.PNG

Pics of jacket?

Got one of my Nas tees in today. No Nas photo sticker. Got the Chrome stick and the other misc ones and the toothbrush. :pimp:

7 of 9 orders shipped. The other two are somewhere in Narnia. SMH.

Has anyone actually had to contact them for not shipping a paid order?

Arabic logo hat would've been better if they used a smaller font for the logo. it's just WAY TOO BIG for me.

tons of nice hats this season tho, imma be patient.

also, just called customer service, for anyone else like me that have yet to receive shipping confirmation, just be
patient, she assured me that it's going to be processed by tomorrow, latest is Friday.

I ordered the centerpiece hoody on a restock Thursday night and got a confirmation email right after. My amex card was charged and was pending until a day ago when it disappeared, but the credit available is subtracted with the hoody. Did they cancel my order?

I ordered the centerpiece hoody on a restock Thursday night and got a confirmation email right after. My amex card was charged and was pending until a day ago when it disappeared, but the credit available is subtracted with the hoody. Did they cancel my order?
call ur bank to see if it went thru..if it did it's coming

I cant decide it I cop or not that ma1 digi camo bomber in navy tomorrow.
I think its a bit expensive for a bomber plus i never gonna rock it on the orange side but the navy camo side is really dope ! Raa dont know what to do. What do think about that piece guys?

Nas tee came in. Only 2 red supreme stickers, nothing else. Hoping my second order that comes in tomorrow has more stickers or the toothbrush

1/2 on shipping, still awaiting my S Logo Hoodie.

First time I’ve had this length of a wait.

Ah pues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom