Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
curious, do you guys have to go through captha when checking out? I live in canada and ive never had to go through captcha, I actually never see the confirmation tab either lol. it's after the checkout button then it tells me sold out but I get the email still

I'm sorry but can someone explain to me why everyone wants the blimp? I can understand the knife because you can actually put that to use but really don't get the blimp.
Aside from the .0001% of humans that use Supreme-brand crowbars, bolt cutters, Kermit figurines and flood lights as everyday household items, the majority of accessory collectors are using them as display pieces. In that case, the more f'ed up the item, the more of a conversation piece it is. It's what made the brick such a sneaky success. You walk into a person's house and on their mantle next to their trophies, hand-drawn pictures from their children, and college diplomas...there's a mother ****ing BRICK. You know immediately which item is the visitor going to take interest in and want to learn more about.

Also, I get more excited about the silly items like this than any other Supreme items. It's good to stay young at heart and silly as you get older. Life is inherently ridiculous as we are nothing more than evolved apes on a spinning ball in the middle of a chaotic vortex of star matter...you toss a giant inflatable blimp into that mix and it somehow makes more sense than anything.

IMG_6799.PNG
rip to this mans sake set

Week 1 order came in and it's missing the flash light. Anybody figure out a solution? I tried calling the 212-219-0175 number and it's saying the number is invalid

I'm sorry but can someone explain to me why everyone wants the blimp? I can understand the knife because you can actually put that to use but really don't get the blimp.
Same reason people were willing to pay $30 for a brick.

Week 1 order came in and it's missing the flash light. Anybody figure out a solution? I tried calling the 212-219-0175 number and it's saying the number is invalid
You can always send them an email. I had the same problem and they responded to my email within a decent time frame.

Just keep calling the number it's always busy. But ya I called supreme about the flashlight today they said they are sending out tracking for it today. I actually just got tracking too

got orders in for the knife, slate pique tee, reflective black beanie, and then impulse buy for navy camp hat for that fat logo patch goodness.

i was actually planning on going for the pink reflective beanie and black was my 2nd choice, but i wasn't really awake yet and totally forgot during the rush. still a good drop for me.

Thanks!
So only the plain printed tees are affected by the size change? The Pique Tees are still the normal sizing? Just checking because looking at their size chart the size Medium still looks pretty loose. I believe Nas tee was 22 for the chest for size Medium.

1lYTP4r.jpg

It does look a bit wider than previous versions (this is from 2015), although I still wouldn't size down.

IMG_2283.JPG

Small Box Pique Tee [2015] 2017
body length [29 1/4] 28 3/4
chest width [21 1/4] 21 3/4
sleeve length [17 3/4] 18 1/4

It does look a bit wider than previous versions (this is from 2015), although I still wouldn't size down.

IMG_2283.JPG

Small Box Pique Tee [2015] 2017
body length [29 1/4] 28 3/4
chest width [21 1/4] 21 3/4
sleeve length [17 3/4] 18 1/4

Yeah, half an inch. I was gonna place another order for another color but I might have to wait and see how this one fits first.
Thanks for the help though!

Aside from the .0001% of humans that use Supreme-brand crowbars, bolt cutters, Kermit figurines and flood lights as everyday household items, the majority of accessory collectors are using them as display pieces. In that case, the more f'ed up the item, the more of a conversation piece it is. It's what made the brick such a sneaky success. You walk into a person's house and on their mantle next to their trophies, hand-drawn pictures from their children, and college diplomas...there's a mother ****ing BRICK. You know immediately which item is the visitor going to take interest in and want to learn more about.

Also, I get more excited about the silly items like this than any other Supreme items. It's good to stay young at heart and silly as you get older. Life is inherently ridiculous as we are nothing more than evolved apes on a spinning ball in the middle of a chaotic vortex of star matter...you toss a giant inflatable blimp into that mix and it somehow makes more sense than anything.

Couple years, day in day out, still going strong.

IMG_3352.JPG

But I guess this is a lot more practical than a blimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom