Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9433.PNG

IDK if it makes me an old man or not. But there are a bunch of Supreme stuff I would never rock because it's too wild. Like I can't walk around with this on.

IDK if it makes me an old man or not. But there are a bunch of Supreme stuff I would never rock because it's too wild. Like I can't walk around with this on.
Yeah I can't walk around with cuss words lol it's not a good look imo

The subtle supreme thats not trying hard to stand out, just simple

I wanted the bamboo curtain

Yeah sure I don't have a realistic place to put it

But one day I'll setup a dope room for all this stupid ****

I own only two accessories:

the waterproof bag..hav no clue why I bought that
and
The seahorse keychain

I want the clippers this year tho since I cut my own hair..

Finally received my second order from week 1 and got the toothbrush! Still waiting on the slate S logo hat but this jacket is fire, love the fit. Glad I didnt go with a large, also threw in a pic of my supreme stocker collection over the years.

IMG_9434.JPG
IMG_9437.JPG
IMG_9438.JPG
IMG_9440.JPG

Lucked out with the Prestos myself, well the wife's account. lol. I really wanted those 1s though but I'll def take the Ws today. Congrats on the 90s

Lucked out with the Prestos myself, well the wife's account. lol. I really wanted those 1s though but I'll def take the Ws today. Congrats on the 90s
Prestos were my number one. Those are beautiful man. Wanted them so my acronyms could have a little bro :lol: Congrats tho.

Only if those forces were black I'd cop. They are clean though just not feeling the colors that released so I passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom