Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda regret passing on the orange AF2s now, throw some black laces on and you got the perfect halloween shoe

I still haven't received shipping for my flashlight:smh: Sake and chopsticks finally shipped.

Anyone with Gucci sticker trade for a Nas sticker?

I'm speechless.

Thank you @JPS

IMG_5084.JPG

we doing Supreme x Gym pics? :nthat: got this one from a end of summer gift exchange
IMG_7522.JPG

IMG_0020.PNG

My sake set tracking was created on Sept 1 and hasn't moved at all. Is this a UPS issue or preme issue?

IMG_0020.PNG

My sake set tracking was created on Sept 1 and hasn't moved at all. Is this a UPS issue or preme issue?

Could be a couple things

UPS tracking number could be wrong.

It's really just sitting there waiting to be picked up.

It got broke after the label was created and they are trying to glue it back together.

Finally got my order in. Being shipped just past friday I expected zero freebies but got mad love. Was absolutely surprised.

TSHIRT SIZING: wanted to show you guys the inconsistency with the sizing. Grey kiss tee is a Medium while the crash tee beneath it is a Large.

Not much difference between them. On the other hand, the white Gonz Heads tee is a Medium as well but fits smaller than the Kiss tee. So confused.

IMG_5328.JPG
IMG_5326.JPG
IMG_5327.JPG

Finally got my order in. Being shipped just past friday I expected zero freebies but got mad love. Was absolutely surprised.

TSHIRT SIZING: wanted to show you guys the inconsistency with the sizing. Grey kiss tee is a Medium while the crash tee beneath it is a Large.

Not much difference between them. On the other hand, the white Gonz Heads tee is a Medium as well but fits smaller than the Kiss tee. So confused.

IMG_5328.JPG
IMG_5326.JPG
IMG_5327.JPG

They really hooked you up. Still hope for my 2nd order.

Could be a couple things

UPS tracking number could be wrong.

It's really just sitting there waiting to be picked up.

It got broke after the label was created and they are trying to glue it back together.

:frown: Gonna email and give em a call. Hopefully it moves soon

They really hooked you up. Still hope for my 2nd order.

Definitely. I thought the freebies and stickers would have been finished after a full week of them not attending to my order.

BTW, the centerpiece hoodie is my favorite hoodie right now. This Navy is bonkers with the tan/beige supreme arc.

Kinda regret passing on the orange AF2s now, throw some black laces on and you got the perfect halloween shoe

Orange pair is definitely the best of the pairs released...Black laces would have them on that Supreme Dunk High vibe...

Digging them in that pic...

Wait till people get their pairs in-hand. Resale is not so bad at the moment, but will dip next week. You'll probably pay a slight upcharge.

Wait till people get their pairs in-hand. Resale is not so bad at the moment, but will dip next week. You'll probably pay a slight upcharge.

Hopefully...Orange pair is needed after seeing some in hand pics...Might even be in for the brown pair too if the price is right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom