Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure I'm the only dude that got ****** sticker wise… 2 box logos as always man
mean.gif
 if anyone has any they looking to sell any hit my pms… i need em, love the windbreaker though, I'm 5'10-5'11 about 160 and a L fits me perfect, really happy w the fit. Don't mind the 3s, picked those up as well this week
pimp.gif

Do yall use these stickers or just collect them? I stuck one on the back of my truck and now the rest just get thrown into an old box... never understood the fascination. I like the toothpicks, post its, etc. but the stickers are meh.

Do yall use these stickers or just collect them? I stuck one on the back of my truck and now the rest just get thrown into an old box... never understood the fascination. I like the toothpicks, post its, etc. but the stickers are meh.

Give them to some of us NT folk out here... :nerd:

you aint the only 1 bro... all i get is box logo stickers... the last good 1 i got is the rose garden one... i collect them though but i do use them just not all the time only when i feel its right :lol:

my collection so far... none for sale... i had supreme sport and anti hero which i used already so they obviously not in the picture...and im mad i lost the too drunk to #$^& one :smh:
View media item 1465385

Last edited:
I collect them, and use them when I find a decent spot for them. I've currently got my MBP with the first few I got in, a box logo on my bumper, a tiny 3M on my license plate, and one on my Airport Extreme. Don't think I'll have a spot for any of the cooler ones I've gotten since I started buying the brand until I get a new laptop OR a new car (laptop probably next year, car not for a while)

Did you people size up in sandals? Just wondering because your usually supposed to go up a full size... Either way heard they were trash... But that thought always crossed my mind. My Favorite Nike sandals have lasted me 3 years so far and I sized up a full size... A lot of dudes never wore sandals until those supreme ones dropped...

That's probably why they are splitting. I've worn Jesus sandals since I was 9 :rofl: (don't ask) and always had to size up in them and the Nike sandals when I played AAU basketball. The dudes who I saw splitting their ***** frequently was rocking it too small. Big Toes were definitely hanging out the front. I hope that's not the case with the NT fam.

i actually got my true size in the sandals and they fit great... i got a nike pair in my true size and those fit great too... and even though the nike pair is cheap the quality is superior and the comfort on them is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom