Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like joining SS is starting to pay off...big time 
smokin.gif
 Repped

pretty sure I'm the only dude that got ****** sticker wise… 2 box logos as always man
mean.gif
 if anyone has any they looking to sell any hit my pms… i need em, love the windbreaker though, I'm 5'10-5'11 about 160 and a L fits me perfect, really happy w the fit. Don't mind the 3s, picked those up as well this week
pimp.gif
L fits perfect?? ruhoh you're pretty much my build and i scooped a M 
embarassed.gif

I just want to know why dude is covering his face 
people after the kid... lol jk I just hate my face.

aye what size did you get and how tall/weight are you if you dont mind
Size Large.  5'9 about 184 when I checked yesterday actually.  I'm fat :frown: going to try and lose 15+ pounds and get back to my ideal weight
nah it looks good on you b if that a large. Had me thinking M would be perfect for me. Im 5 10" 155-160
Don't know if it was mentioned yet but the reflective has a box logo inside because the pullover can be wrapped up and zippered up. Pretty cool.
Lol where is the box logo in relation to the coat?

Great pics b's. Cant wait to go home and see mine now

Don't know if it was mentioned yet but the reflective has a box logo inside because the pullover can be wrapped up and zippered up. Pretty cool. View media item 1465372

I was up in the air about how this would look in person now im regretting not copping

love the blue and black one

the red box logo is :x tho

I prefer a black box logo on black items

Last edited:
I hate Complex. They basically don't give a f*ck about the culture... This will put on a bunch of corn balls. There's really no point of reselling Supreme unless your doing like the guys who are already established in the game... I get buying stuff as trade bait but 1 Neil Young T you'll make $40-$50 profit max. That's not nearly enough profit to Mae it worth it... Those super rare items that actually triple in price happen once or twice a season and everyone will be out there to get it. F*ck Complex.

I had a tiny bit of respect for Complex magazine but that's out the window now.

Here's s link if anyone wants a laugh this morning:
http://www.complex.com/style/2015/03/how-to-resell-supreme/

I hate Complex. They basically don't give a f*ck about the culture... This will put on a bunch of corn balls. There's really no point of reselling Supreme unless your doing like the guys who are already established in the game... I get buying stuff as trade bait but 1 Neil Young T you'll make $40-$50 profit max. That's not nearly enough profit to Mae it worth it... Those super rare items that actually triple in price happen once or twice a season and everyone will be out there to get it. F*ck Complex.

Complex is a troll blog/mag. I've been saying this to all my friends for awhile and they think I'm hating on them. Smh

I was up in the air about how this would look in person now im regretting not copping

love the blue and black one

the red box logo is :x tho

I prefer a black box logo on black items

If you go back a couple of pages I posted pics and the box logo is a small and black. The red box logo is inside the kangaroo pouch which apparently you can tuck in the whole jaket. It's a light weight jacket perfect for spring and layering

L fits perfect?? ruhoh you're pretty much my build and i scooped a M :wow:

nah it looks good on you b if that a large. Had me thinking M would be perfect for me. Im 5 10" 155-160

Lol where is the box logo in relation to the coat?

Great pics b's. Cant wait to go home and see mine now

Yeah man feel like you may have to size up. It'll actually fit you perfectly but won't be ideal for layering. The only department I see you may have a problem is the arm length because of the cuffs.

But either way it'll fit you perfectly but I don't think it'll be loose enough for layering. Post pics when you get it if you can.

Like today I'm wearing a beater, with a supreme Hanes tee, with the surf style arena, and then the windbreaker. Especially with this weather in NY right now it's perfect for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom