Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:Lol complex

You guys weren't lying seen supreme everywhere when I go out now. A lot of dude who don't have the swiftness tho rocking colors no one wants just buying anything

I live in Houston so Supreme isn't everywhere. I think I've seen 3 items on other people. The Jesus beanie, that blk/yellow split hoodie from a season or 2 ago and an ikat camp :lol:

I know we got a lot of SupMD fam in here but I've honestly don't think I've ever seen anyone else rocking preme around Baltimore.

I live in Flushing mad people rock Supreme out here and not regular stuff either straight heat... Asian cats do not play when it comes to Kicks and Supreme... I think it might be the most kick crazy city in NY man. Their puttiing the freaking Nike outlet 3 blocks from my house... It's only gonna get crazier.

L fits perfect?? ruhoh you're pretty much my build and i scooped a M 
embarassed.gif
L fits real good for me brotha.. might have to size up
ohwell.gif
Danggggggg I will see in like 2 weeks when i go home to get all my packages :frown:

L fits perfect?? ruhoh you're pretty much my build and i scooped a M 
embarassed.gif

nah it looks good on you b if that a large. Had me thinking M would be perfect for me. Im 5 10" 155-160

Lol where is the box logo in relation to the coat?

Great pics b's. Cant wait to go home and see mine now
Yeah man feel like you may have to size up. It'll actually fit you perfectly but won't be ideal for layering. The only department I see you may have a problem is the arm length because of the cuffs.

But either way it'll fit you perfectly but I don't think it'll be loose enough for layering. Post pics when you get it if you can.
For me I wasnt planning on wearing it with anything else but a t shirt underneath lol.

Damn I hope itll turn out fine but thank you guys for the feedback. I will def post a pic when i get it

I know we got a lot of SupMD fam in here but I've honestly don't think I've ever seen anyone else rocking preme around Baltimore.

Depends on what part of Baltimore. I'm near Towson an it's rare to see anyone rocking PREME

i never wear more than 1 supreme piece at a time, unless you count my backpack.

the jacket is dope tho.

Last edited:
Appreciate it fellas. Nah its not the UC x Sup jacket tho. Was too much of a brokeboi for that lol

witch tee will probably be my post season pickup.. really sad i missed seeing some of the in hand pics
mean.gif

i never wear more than 1 supreme piece at a time, unless you count my backpack.

the jacket is dope tho.
Same here kinda :lol: I'll only wear 1 branded piece at a time. But I can throw on the Arabic hoodie, flight pants and a box logo new era... I just don't like having on a bunch of stuff that says "Supreme" on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom