Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent a couple low offers on some blimp T's but idk if I'm trying wait until the person receives the items from supreme. That's like a week then another week to ship to me, would rather deal with in hand sellers. Guess I'll just wait till they start popping up.

Smart move in my opinion. Otherwise they are more prone to canceling your deal and reselling for a higher price etc.

4048C78F-4B0B-4941-847B-510A35C080F5.png

Bk was cash only for a moment as well. Cc was down. Unlock your phone if you got a list policy. Register was still ringing non-stop.
~Lefty.

I can't get the online site to load at all on my phone. Not through Restocks app, Preme app or the site.

Winning today.

Copped blimp tee and flannel. Then scarface jersey off restocks app just now. Also got free tickets to see Lunice tomorrow.

Still no order confirmation for me. I do have a pending charge and i did see that the order went through on the screen before it reverted back to my cart a few seconds later.

Don't think pending charges secures your order. I had one during the CDG drop and it got eventually refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom