Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a terra humara collab? Mostly black with hits of color.. I think blue, neon, all black and pink maybe?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

oh yeah..bounce pass
raylol.gif

I didn't cop it (nor do I want to)...but I feel better about the world knowing that there is a Scarface hoodie in hot pink in it.

restock app failed me miserably this morning. Sitting here patiently waiting for a restock, but hoping the multi color flannel comes back over most of the Scarface items

I thought Restocks failed me this morning but it actually came through for me. I got a card card decline error and decided to try again and again while trying on desktop. I thought desktop is what got me the Split tee but noticed i got my confirmation to the email I use for restocks

Bruh all these Supreme Week 8 checkout vids are hilarious. All these youtubers hella sad about the checkout lag. I'm not hating just observing lol #SadBoys

Was in the operating room for the drop. Luckily the doc didnt make me scrub in. I was shook just cuz the mouse wheel doesnt work on that computer lol.
copped:
L all over hoodie
L white blimp (wanted black or red :smh:)
L grey friend tee
Lamp
L Multicolor Buffalo flannel

Guess Im trying to make up for not copping anything weeks 2-6

Edit: Just now got shipping for all over hoodie

I thought Restocks failed me this morning but it actually came through for me. I got a card card decline error and decided to try again and again while trying on desktop. I thought desktop is what got me the Split tee but noticed i got my confirmation to the email I use for restocks

I feel like 95% of the success stories on the restocks app go this way. "I thought it sucked and did nothing and crashed...but it actually worked!" My Nas Tee from week 1 was the same thing.

Still annoying as hell. Even when it works it basically kills any time you could be using to get other stuff by trying to buy one thing over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom