Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
should probably edit that listing to you've worn it 4 times 
laugh.gif

jk tho its not that serious 

I used to have these when i was younger... That style of Nike

I had the Navy ones

Pics are taking me back!

Last edited:
bring that price down now son, 138 sounds about right 

my dude with the shameless plug ahhaha 

Last edited:
are those nikes supposed to drop or just a random conversation starter? don't like either model on this page

are those nikes supposed to drop or just a random conversation starter? don't like either model on this page
Those Tennis classics dropped a few seaons ago and the GTS sample has been around for a little bit, I think since before the Foams, before the Forces for sure.

Those Tennis classics dropped a few seaons ago and the GTS sample has been around for a little bit, I think since before the Foams, before the Forces for sure.
ok cool, if those are the pairs that are supposed to drop this season that would be no bueno. We need the AJ1 supreme drop to occur.

Nike + Supreme = resellers asking questions about release dates :lol:
if its those GTS nobody gonna be asking about release date :lol:

Seen in the japanese "Shoe Masters" magazine via HB..
9/10 they are dropping this summer.
Even though I know they will sellout[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Glad there is a disdain for them[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Hopefully won't need swiftness[emoji]128516[/emoji]
*fingers crossed*

ok cool, if those are the pairs that are supposed to drop this season that would be no bueno. We need the AJ1 supreme drop to occur.
if its those GTS nobody gonna be asking about release date :lol:
:x I hope we never see a Supreme Jordan 1, Kanye turned the 1 into a straight hype shoe... argue with me all you want but 1s were not selling out like that or reselling for big bucks until he wore them with the field pullover. Got all these kids with a closet full of skate his and eras now wanting blk/reds and royals :smh:

Under normal circumstances the GTS probably wouldn't sell out that fast but this season seems like theres more buyers than ever, so who knows.

Im not arguing or disagreeing with you, 1s sat just like every other pair of jays 15 years ago. Whether the gts do sell out or not (if they release) resale on em won't be too high (unless they make it stupid limited)

:x I hope we never see a Supreme Jordan 1, Kanye turned the 1 into a straight hype shoe... argue with me all you want but 1s were not selling out like that or reselling for big bucks until he wore them with the field pullover. Got all these kids with a closet full of skate his and eras now wanting blk/reds and royals :smh:

Under normal circumstances the GTS probably wouldn't sell out that fast but this season seems like theres more buyers than ever, so who knows.

Am a kanye Stan but no!!!!

Once they slapped Nike air it began

Im not arguing or disagreeing with you, 1s sat just like every other pair of jays 15 years ago. Whether the gts do sell out or not (if they release) resale on em won't be too high (unless they make it stupid limited)
laugh.gif
 my bad, I wasn't directing it at you. Just all the new found Jordan 1 lovers that have never looked at a pair in their life up until 2 years ago.
Am a kanye Stan but no!!!!

Once they slapped Nike air it began
Can you seriously say this...

...had nothing to do with this?

I'm not a fan of the dude but he's got that Oprah affect on things. (prices of that field pullover shot higher than giraffe ***** too) :smh: That little Nike Air tag didn't bring kids out of the woodwork clamoring for 1s, if that's the case then what about these?

*edit* and I never paid attention to the kid with the red camo, looks like he's wearing the Independence day 90s, wonder where he got that idea from 
eyes.gif

...much bigger leap in bringing NA back to a classic. 

Last edited:
Those air jordan ko's he is wearing if I am not mistaken and those don't retail for crazy amounts and do not have Nike air.

He never wore shadows black toes etc etc and those are all 350 and up.

Kanye still the man tho so who cares
All new ones are trash but I can't find anymore 85s so I am settling :frown:

Those air jordan ko's he is wearing if I am not mistaken and those don't retail for crazy amounts and do not have Nike air.

He never wore shadows black toes etc etc and those are all 350 and up.

Kanye still the man tho so who cares
All new ones are trash but I can't find anymore 85s so I am settling
frown.gif
it has nothing to do with what colors he wore, he brought popularity to them to a certain group of sheep that want to dress like him. He didn't wear all the Independence Day 90s but they all went from sitting on shelves to stupid resale prices out of nowhere... either way I've never been a fan of Jordan 1s and a tongue tag doesn't change anything. Only ones I would ever want are the patent leather black and gold ones that released when I was in 9th grade. My original point still stands, I hope they never make a Supreme Jordan 1... it'll line my pockets nicely but I'd rather them make another Nike shoe I'd wear. Kinda regret selling my red Foams now, I was happy to move the blacks though.

price on this jacket? Friend has one and is looking to sell
if it's a size large or medium PM me, preferably black but I'd take green if I had to, no orange 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom