Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booooy you a reseller you should hope for this
smile.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm small time though, I don't do this for a living. I usually grab one hyped thing I don't like to offset a little bit of the cost of a couple of other pieces that I want for myself. But I'd much rather grab stuff that I like... I wonder if it really will be a Jordan since it's their 30th anniversary 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Yea nice
Bs photo edit jus stop and resell somewhere else this is ur burn notice
:lol:  Didn't notice he also had it listed in his sig but technically he did nothing wrong. You can advertise items for sale in your sig... You seem a little tense.
should probably edit that listing to you've worn it 4 times :lol:
jk tho its not that serious 
glad i wasnt the ony 1 who caught that
inb4 that aint the 1 he's peddling as vvvvvvnds, never washed
:lol: :rofl:
Can't put anything past #NTDetectives. But nah seriously though, I actually have 2 jerseys. Bought medium and a large cuz I didn't know which size I wanted. Completely forgot I had the other one listed in my sig cuz I'm usually on the mobile version so much lol
View media item 1468522

Last edited:
:x I hope we never see a Supreme Jordan 1, Kanye turned the 1 into a straight hype shoe... argue with me all you want but 1s were not selling out like that or reselling for big bucks until he wore them with the field pullover. Got all these kids with a closet full of skate his and eras now wanting blk/reds and royals :smh:

Under normal circumstances the GTS probably wouldn't sell out that fast but this season seems like theres more buyers than ever, so who knows.

Bred 1s and Black Royal 1s always sold I was lined up 3 hours early to pick them up in 2001 I believe there were like 200 people in line but eveyone got there pair... Resell wasn't that crazy on them though but at that time the only items that were selling for big bucks were Dunk Sbs.

Bred 1s and Black Royal 1s always sold I was lined up 3 hours early to pick them up in 2001 I believe there were like 200 people in line but eveyone got there pair... Resell wasn't that crazy on them though but at that time the only items that were selling for big bucks were Dunk Sbs.
Yeah but look at the year you bought them. They're big with people that came up watching Jordan... I'm not saying that they would rot on shelves but there weren't as popular across the board as they are now.

Really shooting for Classic Logo pullover in Pink.. Probably will be the first to go.. ;/
Yea seems like everyone is gunning for that pink. Ever since I saw it in the preview I've been saying I wanted to grab a small for my girl. Guess I might have to settle for yellow now though :rolleyes

Yall should just keep which color you're planning on copping to yourselves..thats how the lurkers/resellers know what color to go for first.

Last edited:
Yall should just keep which color you're planning on copping to yourselves..thats how the lurkers/resellers know what color to go for first.

+1 i think just stating the item is OK, but including the color is overkill. You already lost at that point cause now everyone is gunning for pink (generally speaking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom