Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many m******** in here, I'm in boston.

Was in new york on friday and picked up soft bill reflective camp in black.

The only undercover item they had left were the pants.

hah nice, i actually grew up in western mass (Pittsfield), moved out here in 2012 after going college in Poughkeepsie, NY 
ohh ok ok, i feel you.  Me and one of my buddies are the only 2 I ever see rockin any kind of supreme here.  even though you've been here a couple years now, welcome to my beautiful town haha

so many m******** in here, I'm in boston.

Was in new york on friday and picked up soft bill reflective camp in black.

The only undercover item they had left were the pants.
Hell yeah, Mass takin over

Last edited:
Why is it surprising that pink sells out? It's usually one of the first colors to go. Not even just this season

11055911_1633514230210308_606716433_n.jpg

I like the red pair...
Idc[emoji]128516[/emoji]

I like the red pair...
Idc[emoji]128516[/emoji]
did you like them before you saw those insoles? ...cuz I don't think I've ever heard of anyone checking for the GTS. 
laugh.gif
 those are just as bad as those tennis classics 
sick.gif

did you like them before you saw those insoles? ...cuz I don't think I've ever heard of anyone checking for the GTS. :lol:  those are just as bad as those tennis classics :x  
Yes sir...
Just like I love my volt pair of classics[emoji]128526[/emoji]
But I think the Forces that dropped last season were the fugliest pair of shoes Supreme dropped next to the camo vans this year[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I guess I have bad taste[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:

did you like them before you saw those insoles? ...cuz I don't think I've ever heard of anyone checking for the GTS. 
laugh.gif
 those are just as bad as those tennis classics 
sick.gif

i always liked this colorway, but the GTS nah, not based on those pics anyways. the all red aren't bad, rest look terrible  

Last edited:
I've wanted a pair of GTS for a while now. I'd be happy with the White pair, even more so if it used the old tongue tag with the gold/red/green nike logo.

Worst nike collabs in my opinion are the Tennis Classics, the GTS and the Flyknits. :x every model of those shoes looks way better outside of the Supreme collab.

11007781_402397646631792_963377041_n.jpg

People also said the same about the Bruins[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I don't know, I just like low profile sneakers now that I'm older and these are just a nice, clean summer shoe.

Last edited:
if those actually drop i'll be so disaapointed. id just be looking out for the apparel they collab on

11007781_402397646631792_963377041_n.jpg

People also said the same about the Bruins[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I don't know, I just like low profile sneakers now that I'm older and these are just a nice, clean summer shoe.
Nike check a little too small , doesn't look proportional 

Yea nice
Bs photo edit jus stop and resell somewhere else this is ur burn notice
laugh.gif
 Didn't notice he also had it listed in his sig but technically he did nothing wrong. You can advertise items for sale in your sig... You seem a little tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom