Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because it's fall winter and suoremenusually does football or hockey jersey during fw szn

Thanks for playing debbie downer. Please give me free psychiatric treatment for sup sticker packs

Saw the Bam Margera episode the other night. He hasn’t aged well. Drugs, alcohol, and Dunn’s death really took a toll on him. Glad he’s skating again tho.
No god, his body is ravaged by alcohol. He’s got the permanent face swell. Still bustin tricks though!

Hey guys,

How does Supreme limit orders per item?

Is it one per address, one per IP, etc...?

Seems last season if you were on the same IP with different browsers and different names/ccs it was allowed.

I think it's changed this season...

Any idea?

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the nike collab stuff drops next week in celebration of the NBA season starting.

Why the hail they make a scarface hockey jersey anway? Lmaoooo

Was Gina actually low key skatin on fools and puttin pucks in the 5 hole? Was the full time Hassa actually a full time goalie? Did tony mean to say what do we look like puck handlers? instead of baggage handlers? Maybe Manny meant to offer the bikini girls ice hockey, instead of ice cream?

THIS ^^

What the hell does the Hockey Jersey have anything to do with Scarface?? There wasn't 1 Hockey game scene in the whole movie?

I understand the ALL WHITE behind it, but they could've made any piece in the collection all white for the YAYO!!

Tony shot 1 Jumper in the whole flix, no slap shots

Last edited:
THIS ^^

What do hell does the Hockey Jersey have anything to do with Scarface?? There wasn't 1 Hockey game scene in the whole movie?

I understand the ALL WHITE behind it, but they could've made any piece in the collection all white for the YAYO!!

Tony shot 1 Jumper in the whole flix, no slap shots

influenced by the hood's admiration of scarface.. back then (probably at some places now), you can find scarface themed hockey jersey, football jerseys, baseball jerseys, etc at any swapmeets.

edit:
s-l400.jpg

7870.jpg

Real-font-b-American-b-font-Size-scarface-3D-Sublimation-Print-Custom-made-Button-up-font.jpg

76b754467fc8bf8397292b43436e6295.jpg

Why the hail they make a scarface hockey jersey anway? Lmaoooo

Was Gina actually low key skatin on fools and puttin pucks in the 5 hole? Was the full time Hassa actually a full time goalie? Did tony mean to say what do we look like puck handlers? instead of baggage handlers? Maybe Manny meant to offer the bikini girls ice hockey, instead of ice cream?
likely has to do with some cocaine reference to ice/snow/etc. at least that would be my guess

likely has to do with some cocaine reference to ice/snow/etc. at least that would be my guess

Nah, I think Frank was actually the founder of the Florida Panther expansion team.

He was scouting tony because he could drink gin and eat a horse.

k
i ordered two different styled scarface tees in seperate orders 1 shower 1 friend and the shower tee order got cancelled... i thought supreme was cool with multiple orders as long as theyre different styles. I did use the restocks app to order the shower tee and i was on desktop when i ordered the friend tee. Friend tee shipped already btw... Hurts

edit: both were different colors too
weird, just got shipped email on shower tee but i only see one charge on my card which i think is for the friend tee. maybe its a delayed charge for the two tees.. but the the thing is i seen two charges for the tees yesterday now i only see one..

sounds to good to be true for a free sup tee LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom