Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6515.JPG

F you wall bottle opener and Fanta

Do us like Nike did us with Jordan's.

Before they raised the prices to $190-$300 bucks for Jordans. Hype on reselling them was thur the roof.

Now after the price hike, We got classic Jordans on Disco with tons of pairs everywhere!

No room for reselling for profit.

NDC killed the resale market, which killed the hype!!

yeah they killed the hype the brand had. I heard they going back to limited.

yeah they killed the hype the brand had. I heard they going back to limited.
hype on j's is really only for og cws, its rare for non og's to be sought after, those tend to only be the collabs but there are exceptions to that rule like the iridescent 1's

Not a discussion for this thread, but I find it funny when people say Jordan Brand is dead. Jordan sales are still extremely strong and in the billions. Further, it took an entire company of Adidas to surpass them in sales while Jordan Brand is really a subsidiary of Nike.

Jordan sneakers aren't really lifestyle sneakers, but I still enjoy buying nostalgic OG colorways (none of the flyknit or random variations). Was easily able to grab White Cements (wearing them today), True Blue 3s, Space Jams, Breds, Royals, Bred 13s, etc. If you're a fan buying sneakers to wear, you appreciated the availability.

Thinkin im not getting my hoodie today from yesterdays drop. Still says "ready for ups" lol. but got shipping on my blimp tee too. Gotta ask my coworker if anything he copped for me shipped.

Hope people get their box logos

Carlyle should set supreme up to have a consignment shop for their own stuff. That'll double revenue, easily. Just not sure it's ethical. What's to stop them for just selling their own stuff as consignment. One way to verify authenticity though.
This is a terrible idea :lol:

Bro them joints are bricks.. I saw a pair in my size for $240 yesterday I almost copped but wanted to try snkrs

I didn’t get a confirmation page on Supreme only order notice and saw money gone from account but white blimp tee shipped

0/2 shipped from last week (both orders cancelled by Supreme)

1/4 shipped from yesterday's drop. We'll see what the weekend brings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom