Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlyle should set supreme up to have a consignment shop for their own stuff. That'll double revenue, easily. Just not sure it's ethical. What's to stop them for just selling their own stuff as consignment. One way to verify authenticity though.

Carlyle should set supreme up to have a consignment shop for their own stuff. That'll double revenue, easily. Just not sure it's ethical. What's to stop them for just selling their own stuff as consignment. One way to verify authenticity though.

Only thing about that is , people will be complaining they holding back stock to resell . Too messy imo

influenced by the hood's admiration of scarface.. back then (probably at some places now), you can find scarface themed hockey jersey, football jerseys, baseball jerseys, etc at any swapmeets.

edit:
s-l400.jpg

7870.jpg

Real-font-b-American-b-font-Size-scarface-3D-Sublimation-Print-Custom-made-Button-up-font.jpg

76b754467fc8bf8397292b43436e6295.jpg

I never seen anyone at the swap meet now or back in the days wearing those for it to be influenced by ^^

What gas station do you shop at???

:lol:

That's too much work for less output. Not efficient at all. If they wanted to make more money, they can either raise the current prices a little or increase production. I believe Carlyle came in to support the latter.

I' m not understanding this .... supreme would sell the items to the public and then the public would use supreme to sell those items to someone else in the public with supreme as the middle man?

If Supreme wanted to do that, they would've done it on their own.

Side note, called warehouse and order from last week canceled smh

That's too much work for less output. Not efficient at all. If they wanted to make more money, they can either raise the current prices a little or increase production. I believe Carlyle came in to support the latter.

Raising the prices on current supreme wont help them at all. The resell market that keeps supreme going needs the price points to stay where they are, because if the resellers don't make money interest isn't gonna be peaking like it does. Let's face it even the most serious supreme collectors resell supreme... the reason you do it is because it's limited and cheap compared to a lot of other things you can resell... you pretty much get the most profit from reselling supreme rather than most things, they shouldn't rethink the current structure they have.. these guys know what's working

thinking about buying some stickers off of the bay.. haven't gotten shipment info for my order yet so the sticker chances are getting slim. >D

Raising the prices on current supreme wont help them at all. The resell market that keeps supreme going needs the price points to stay where they are, because if the resellers don't make money interest isn't gonna be peaking like it does. Let's face it even the most serious supreme collectors resell supreme... the reason you do it is because it's limited and cheap compared to a lot of other things you can resell... you pretty much get the most profit from reselling supreme rather than most things, they shouldn't rethink the current structure they have.. these guys know what's working
highly doubt Carlyle group invested just to keep things as is. personally think we'll see more stores, instead of price increases.

I meant along the lines of $2-3, which would still sell out regardless. Also, I never said they were doing it wrong. I was mainly pointing out that supreme running their own consignment doesn't do anything, but make it worse for the brand in many ways.

highly doubt Carlyle group invested just to keep things as is. personally think we'll see more stores, instead of price increases.

exactly my point.

Yeah... Brooklyn. I guarantee you it'll be a while before you see another.. and most likely it'll be in LA or Japan. I don't see them opening another store for a while man..

Japan is stupid... Fools judge probably gets most of supremes stock and it's next door... that market is clearly controlled.

Maybe Hong Kong.. I dunno I just don't see it. Who knows I doubt it though. I know people who worked with James and says he's a nut case over this brand so for them to be popping stores up left and right would be shocking for me... just cause it's not what they have been doing for the past several years

China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Italy. There's a lot of options to avoid diluting the US market.

I think bringing to anywhere will dilute the market. A lot of the asian folks buy out from the folks in the US and ship to there country. By adding a supreme in Korea, China or Hong Kong, will probably dilute some of the demand. Right now, buying authentic supreme items in one of those country is 20-30% of the US aftermarket price.

Yeah I doubt we get another store opening and if we do, don't think its going to be in the US.

Do us like Nike did us with Jordan's.

Before they raised the prices to $190-$300 bucks for Jordans. Hype on reselling them was thur the roof.

Now after the price hike, We got classic Jordans on Disco with tons of pairs everywhere!

No room for reselling for profit.

NDC killed the resale market, which killed the hype!!

Carlyle's not gonna be looking to make a few million and cash out. For reference, they bought Beats at a $1B valuation and it sold for $3B.

Do us like Nike did us with Jordan's.

Before they raised the prices to $190-$300 bucks for Jordans. Hype on reselling them was thur the roof.

Now after the price hike, We got classic Jordans on Disco with tons of pairs everywhere!

NDC killed the resale market, which killed the hype!!

Nike killed themselves.

Then frank cooker and his band of misfits proceeded to further kill them.

Everything Jb does is dry as hell. It's all for the "culture"... gentry had it right these fools don't understand how the game works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom