Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this TNF collection is fire. I'm just too broke to be able to afford anything, but the lumbar pack lol.

It's been a while since Supreme did a simple color blocked TNF. I wonder if we'll get a part 2 with the Mountain jacket this season.

:lol: at people hating on this, just because of the price. The Nuptse is a classic and it is SO Supreme to flip the script and do a leather version. Leather puffer-style jackets are so old school/thug NYC. It's only right.

where is the link for the TNF collab? I went a few pages back and didn't see it anywhere, maybe I just missed it.

Can’t drop a stack on something I’d only wear 3-4 months in a year. More power to those who will though.

Can’t drop a stack on something I’d only wear 3-4 months in a year. More power to those who will though.

I live in Wisconsin and could probably get away with wearing this for like 6 months a year but still can't drop that stack, bubbles are kinda timeless but I don't like the idea of wearing a leather bubble years from now (hopefully I move).

I did cop a Schott Perfecto a couple weeks ago so I'm more than good on my 2017 leather purchases.

surprisingly I'm legitimately passing..I own a couple 700 down nuptses..they are not as big and puffy once u wear it..but they are extremely warm..the leather would probably make u sweat like there's no tomorrow..I'm also not feeling how the leather looks with the shape of the jacket..doesn't look right

not feeling the backpack either..looks like a jansport

If there is a second drop in November..I wanna see the other design other than the mountain graphic..that's an easy pass

iPhone isn't auto filling as usual, still got in but these shaky fingers almost screwed me.

Lets see if Brooklyn skips me for the 3rd week

Hopefully get a good number for BK. I'll try to help somebody out since I'm not interested in any of TNF pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom